What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 Membership

cb4

First Grade
I’ve been trying to call the membership team for 2 weeks. It goes straight to voicemail every time. I sense grim times ahead for this club
They are in the process of moving the offices offsite, looking more and more likely to Kareela.
Unfortunately the Membership team is copping it the most, the online website sucks and there is no one to man the phones as there are no phones.
I find it hard to fathom that there was no strategy around this.

taipan

Referee
They are in the process of moving the offices offsite, looking more and more likely to Kareela.
Unfortunately the Membership team is copping it the most, the online website sucks and there is no one to man the phones as there are no phones.
I find it hard to fathom that there was no strategy around this.

Was this the reason the CEO and the club parted ways?
Surley you have an office in place to handle phones before you move out of the old traps?

carcharias

Immortal
Just got my membership package.

couple of back packs
Couple of flags
A certificate with my name on it

yay

Frailty

First Grade
Haven't renewed my membership. The interstate package from $110 has virtually no value as most of the 'benefits' are actually not useful to anyone living interstate.

The memberships are very valuable if you have season seats or can attend events, but they do not offer anything to those outside of Sydney.

sharkman73

Juniors
Haven't renewed my membership. The interstate package from $110 has virtually no value as most of the 'benefits' are actually not useful to anyone living interstate.

The memberships are very valuable if you have season seats or can attend events, but they do not offer anything to those outside of Sydney.

You can get a non ticketed membership for $30.

2012....Sharks Year

First Grade
My memberships were sorted with relative ease considering they weren't rollovers as usual. Concerns me that we're only a bit over a month out and still no membership numbers being published....can't be pretty.

Latest posts