What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Moylan

sharkman73

Juniors
Moylan plays soft, very rarely body on line, compare him to Dugan who yes does makes mistakes gets injured.
But body on line, Moylan plays like worried will get injured of face messed up.

He put his body on the line when playing 5/8, was very good defensively. Don't know what's happened since then.

cb4

First Grade
He put his body on the line when playing 5/8, was very good defensively. Don't know what's happened since then.
He has the speed and physicallity to handle 5/8 and handle it well.
As a fullback there is more fast movement and more involvement and his legs can't take it.
He was all but done to the Tigers as their 6 but they kept fobbing him off to try and sign Latrell.
It's a shame that both Moylan and SJ are biscuits as neither of them are durable enough to play Fullback.

SadShark

Bench
He has the speed and physicallity to handle 5/8 and handle it well.
As a fullback there is more fast movement and more involvement and his legs can't take it.
He was all but done to the Tigers as their 6 but they kept fobbing him off to try and sign Latrell.
It's a shame that both Moylan and SJ are biscuits as neither of them are durable enough to play Fullback.
Will Moylan’s season be - sit this one out or get back on the field and have a go, which could lead to a better contract (somewhere else hopefully)?
I reckon he’ll choose the one that has him sitting in the warm coaches box for extended periods.

1990 sharkie

Juniors
Pay 300k a year for him to go to the tigers. Leaves us with 600k to spend, 600k up our sleeves is better than him in our team.

Dugan on the wing is not needed, he is a better center and fullback. If he cant handle fullback with Moylan gone then time to get rid of him aswell. I personally wouldn't have brought back ramien, dugan is better but since the coach has gone that way he has to sort it out

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Well John has a lot of time for Will Kennedy, as do I.

If he is ever going to be player this is the year, he not so young and has done a fine apprenticeship.

Now is the time, whilst we draw the paperwork for Moylan to retire broken.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Dugan has won me over as a three quarter, we do not win the lot with him at 1.

We can 2-5, in fact a weapon the other teams fear.

Last edited:

Stake Removed

First Grade
Dugan has won me over as a three quarter, we do not win the lot with him at 1.

We can 2-5, in fact a weapon the other teams fear.
Dugan as a winger he can make those yards u need on kick return, having him and Morris as wingers helps Ramien & Xerri learn there game.
It also gives Kennedy 2 experienced guys to talk to

Tiger Shark

Bench
Ramien and Xerri are going to be the centres. Any discussions outside of that is pointless.

Morris on one wing.

The rest depends if Moyzaaaa is fit. which will be doubtful.

carinashark

First Grade
We just cannot afford duds. We are not a god enough side to Cary these two blokes.Moylan and Woods have to be given to the Dragons. That’s 4 points per season if Moylan and Woodsy make that many weeks without injury. I’m a fan of Will Kennedy , I’m not sure if he is up to full season. The step up might be to big, but we have find out.

snout

First Grade
Moylan might miraculously be right for rd 1.
But he doesnt have 26 weeks in him.
Hes lucky to have 6. Seriously.

So that just creates the frustration of last year where we couldnt get traction with the back 5 because it became musical chairs every week.

Go with ronaldo at 1 from the start.
U19 SOO fullback.
More mongrel in his shoelace than moylan has.
If hes good enough hes old enough.

Pappyhoozen got a chance with storm and he made the spot his. He demanded to be selected.
I see that attitude in ronaldo in spades.

Ads

First Grade

So that just creates the frustration of last year where we couldnt get traction with the back 5 because it became musical chairs every week.

U19 SOO fullback.

Pappyhoozen got a chance with storm and he made the spot his. He demanded to be selected.
Can he pass? I doubt it. Probably the biggest problem our team has when Moylan isn’t fit. Only Kennedy looks like he can fill that void.

Stalefish

Juniors
i want to see,

1. dugan
2. morris (if hes keen to play right side)?
3. xerri
4. ramien
5. ronaldo

regardless of anything thats what id pick. moylan at 6 for the jets, he's too disruptive being in and out of the team. it takes a whole season to win a premiership you need solid combinations.

Last edited:

myrrh ken

First Grade
Ramien and Xerri are going to be the centres. Any discussions outside of that is pointless.

Why do either of them get automatically picked? Ramien wasn't great last year.

All 4 blokes are on par for mine. Who ever turns up for pre season gets the ticket. If the loser can't play wing, Ron would be raring to go.

BrisbaneShark

Juniors

U19 SOO fullback.

I like Kennedy but Ronaldo has had to scrap and fight for everything he has achieved. He sure has an edge of mongrel which I love.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Dugan as a winger he can make those yards u need on kick return, having him and Morris as wingers helps Ramien & Xerri learn there game.
It also gives Kennedy 2 experienced guys to talk to
Given the new rules on wingers jumping....tailor made for it, both attack and defence..

He will be awesome.