What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Will the Roosters get a three-peat?

Will the Roosters get a three-peat?

• Yes

Votes: 9 29.0%
  • No

Votes: 22 71.0%

• Total voters

Wily Ole Dog

Juniors
Yep, there wouldn't be more many "neutral" fans cheering on the Roosters, "because Souffs".

Anyone who hates Souffs hates the Rorters in equal measure.

It’s only the bitter & twisted from other clubs that hate Souths and only the sad sack morons who lol@souffs

nick87

Coach
I dont see any reason why they cant do it again. Tougher row to hoe without Cronk and Mitchell, and a lot will rest on how they end up replacing those guys but they've still got a really big, strong and mobile forward pack, Teddy and Keary will keep them a threat in attack, and they've got a truly great coach.

no name

Coach
Oh, I'll think you'll find Souffs are almost universally disliked.
Now that thug Burgess has been pensioned off, it might make them a bit more bearable.
But I feel their drop kick fans will make everyone lol@souffs forever.

Wily Ole Dog

Juniors
Now that thug Burgess has been pensioned off, it might make them a bit more bearable.

The jealousy from a team who's going to be kicked out of the comp becuase they're hopless and have no supporters
Nice one titan:p

Wily Ole Dog

Juniors
Roosters will make the 8.
A top 4 spot hinges on the likes of Morris, Friend, Aubusson, Hargreaves, Flanagan & Keary

Flanagan isn't much good in my mind and the others are well and truly at the end of their careers, except keary, of course.
He will need to be the great player I think he is to get the roosters into the top 4 if the oldies form slips

Canard

Immortal
Roosters will make the 8.
A top 4 spot hinges on the likes of Morris, Friend, Aubusson, Hargreaves, Flanagan & Keary

Flanagan isn't much good in my mind and the others are well and truly at the end of their careers, except keary, of course.
He will need to be the great player I think he is to get the roosters into the top 4 if the oldies form slips

There NRL allotted 4 leg ups a game, will ensure they are still there or thereabouts come September.

Zadar

Juniors

I’m far from a Souths fan, but I loved having Sammy in the comp, tough, grubby, could make you love him and hate him, those pommy players really bring some character to the game, and when they play for one of your clubs, it is the greatest thing to hear every other supporter whinge about them.

Wily Ole Dog

Juniors
I’m far from a Souths fan, but I loved having Sammy in the comp, tough, grubby, could make you love him and hate him, those pommy players really bring some character to the game, and when they play for one of your clubs, it is the greatest thing to hear every other supporter whinge about them.

Good on ya mate

Wily Ole Dog

Juniors
Cronk and Latrell big outs.

Big ask.

Well, they were happy to have BillSmith as a back up to Latrell but that’s gone pear shaped with Smith doing an ACL today and it looks season ending

Old man Morris will be in the centres........season slipping away with that news

SBD82

Coach
Well, they were happy to have BillSmith as a back up to Latrell but that’s gone pear shaped with Smith doing an ACL today and it looks season ending

Old man Morris will be in the centres........season slipping away with that news
Could you at least try to hide your excitement about a young player that has suffered a serious injury?