What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings

Galeforce

Bench
Why can't Souths be like the Roosters and build success from within, rather than be a transit lounge club buying big name players and casting unwanted players aside.

Lol ,
First Souths do not want to be like Roosters , why settle for second best
Second - you have no idea where your Rooster players come from , quick research identifies only 2 real rooster juniors.

billy smith -- souths junior , junior club Kensington saints
brett Morris -- st George
Daniel tupou -- Berala bears , signed by Eels NYC 2010/2011
drew Hutchison - st George
James tedesco -- tigers
Joseph manu -- NZ junior , signed by roosters 2014 for SG Ball side
Kyle flanagon -- sharks
lachlam lam = Rooster Junior , clovelly
Luke Keary -- souths
matt ikuvalu -- manly junior
Ryan hall - UK
Angus Crichton -- Union background , played some games for Rooster juniors in 2014 , then moved to souths
Boyd cordnor - knights junior , recruited to Roosters for NYC 2009
egan buthcer - souths junior
Isaac liu - NZ junior , recruited by roosters for NYC 2011
Jake friend - QLD junior , recruited for SGBall 2008
jared warea- margraves -- started career at Manly, recruited by manly 2010
Lindsay collins - Brisbane junior , joined Roosters 2017
max Bailey - st George junior , joined norths
Mitch auburson-- Ballina junior , represented junior roos , then signed by Roosters
nat butcher -- souths
sam verrills- manly junior
taukeiaho-- NZ warriors junior
tupouniua-- NZ junior , Marist Saints
radley - Rooster Junior, closely

Best I can see - Roosters 2 Juniors , most other players were raided from other development leagues , for SGg Ball , NYC , in most cases already represented NSW , QLD or Australia junior teams.

Quick look at Souths
their juniors, REAL juniors

Adam Reynolds
Alex Johnston
Cameron Murray
Campbell Graham
Dean Hawkins
James Roberts
Joshua Cook
Ky Rodwell
keno Koloamatangi ( mascot jets)

The Rosco

Bench
lol
spoken like a true Rooster fan
I am surprised that "Macho Man" is not the Rooster anthem....... you should be in a petition
Hang on a bit there, Gale . . . so I'm a rooster fan because I've got a loveable rogue leghorn as my avatar ?
I feel violated. Probably like your forwards that had the young blokes plugging them.
Each to his own, I suppose.
But using your logic, you are a Judean People's Front United supporter.
Not like them People's Front of Judea lot.
Splitters.

Cockadoodledoo

First Grade
Quick look at Souths
their juniors, REAL juniors

Adam Reynolds
Alex Johnston - Being Shopped around
Cameron Murray
Campbell Graham
Dean Hawkins - Who?
James Roberts
Joshua Cook - Who?
Ky Rodwell - Who?
keno Koloamatangi - Who?( mascot jets)

4 players no one has heard of, one who is being shopped around.

black cat

Juniors
These Souths fans are hilarious. Fancy using the roosters as a comparison to big note your junior strength. Tell us all again how much Russell and James put into Souths juniors. Living at kenso we all know the juniors are developed with no help from the seniors.
Anyway what happened to moving a couple of players to keep Mitchell? That’s suddenly turned into moving a couple of players to get JAC.
Good to see the cap works for 2 clubs. If he goes to Souths that will do me just scrap the cap and make it a 4 team comp.

Galeforce

Bench
These Souths fans are hilarious. Fancy using the roosters as a comparison to big note your junior strength. Tell us all again how much Russell and James put into Souths juniors. Living at kenso we all know the juniors are developed with no help from the seniors.
Anyway what happened to moving a couple of players to keep Mitchell? That’s suddenly turned into moving a couple of players to get JAC.
Good to see the cap works for 2 clubs. If he goes to Souths that will do me just scrap the cap and make it a 4 team comp.

If you are referring to recents threads , Cocky and myself , you will note that the initial comment was that Souths should follow the Rooster junior development .

Souths junior development focus and programs are good and have been working to develop and keep young players. Other Clubs can discuss their own junior development , however if they want to start a pissing contest, please provide facts and stop making outlandish comments like Cocky did.

As for JAC , you do know
1) he went to Matraville high school ( souths area)
2) he played for La Perouse , souths junior
3) he was played for Souths SGBALL , however due to off-field incidents , he was released. He then was signed by Sharks and later by Tigers. He is another Souths junior, who may want to come home , like Roberts.