What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Scomo saving me

Quicksilver

Bench
Shhh you’ll ruin the narrative. Don’t you know the clubhouse was paid for out of money that was set aside for a Federal climate fund?
People just believe / make up any shit that suits them.

No, there's just a strong correlation where swing seats seem to get more funding.

But please, have another totally unrelated crack at CLImaTE CHange GREeeeeens!!!!!!! waaaaaaaaaaah.

f**k me, it's no wonder we get bad policy outcomes in this country.

Quicksilver

Bench
Good to see Angus Taylor's office is forthcoming with the source documents for their slurs against City of Sydney Council....

Eion

First Grade
No, there's just a strong correlation where swing seats seem to get more funding.

But please, have another totally unrelated crack at CLImaTE CHange GREeeeeens!!!!!!! waaaaaaaaaaah.

f**k me, it's no wonder we get bad policy outcomes in this country.
Speaking of unrelated dribble, tell us about how Cook is a swing seat.

taipan

Referee
If anyone wants to know anything about pork barrelling try Andrew Barr Labor chief minister for the ACT.
Paying a couple of million each year for 10 years)for the Greater Western Sydney,Riverina, and all points west Giants.Happens top be into AFL.Nothing to see here, move along.

All parties get in on the act.

Didn't we get $10m grant from Costello for the Southern stand years ago, in a safe Liberal seat?

taipan

Referee
A true Shark is Costello, he even came to a game !

Heard rumours his wife was a former Shire lass?

Anycase it shows marginals and safe seats even seats of the opposition party get grants.Surf clubs, sporting clubs and various other organisations.
The State Govt is providing grants for Centres of Excellence of NRL clubs in both Labor and Liberal electorates.
I wish these politicians would worry about helping those who have suffered droughts and bushfires ,instead of this sh*tty one upmanship and sniping on each Party, as if they are all moral giants.

Quigs

Immortal
Don't youse heathen bastards ever worry about Emu Park and our footy fields.

Only spent 3.4mill on ours ... stage one and two, more to come

Only problem was they built it on ..... believe it or not ............ Hartley Street.

The Tory bastards did that just to annoy me. Pricks.

b881383101z1_20180519062920_000g1o13lbrc2-0-qwhl5zsflvn6054kaq2_ct1880x930.jpg

Last edited:

Generalzod

Immortal
Must have been real hard for Scomo to be handing out corporate dollars to the people of Australia affected by the Bushfires and drought, after all wasnt he that said to the corporations it your money....yep Scomo from marketing is really one for with its people...Hurt his precious little surplus.

Last edited:

txta2

Bench
And Lilli Pilli is the biggest club. It’s huge, why wouldn’t a local MP friggen support it.
Conflict of interest for starters. Also being huge is another issue for the smaller clubs. It's always been an issue in the shire since I was a kid. Pretty sad having kids travel across the shire to play for a particular club.
Not everyone can afford to send kids to sport . I'm sure most people out Lilli Pilli way don't understand this.

carcharias

Immortal
Conflict of interest for starters. Also being huge is another issue for the smaller clubs. It's always been an issue in the shire since I was a kid. Pretty sad having kids travel across the shire to play for a particular club.
Not everyone can afford to send kids to sport . I'm sure most people out Lilli Pilli way don't understand this.

huh?

if they can’t afford to send kids to sport then a new clubhouse in a poor area obviously wouldn’t get used.

txta2

Bench
huh?

if they can’t afford to send kids to sport then a new clubhouse in a poor area obviously wouldn’t get used.
Bingo. So that's the real problem with sports in Australia and why the country is lagging behind many others. I'm not talking about rowing clubs or golf, lol.
Regional areas are suffering the most.
So if you can't afford it then bad luck seems to be the attitude of this govnt.
Sports rorts are knocking on Scottys door.

Eion

First Grade
It’s a conflict if he was making the decision. He wasn’t. Try to find direct quotes for allegations.