What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours (signings, sackings & other NRL stuff)

BrotherJim05

Bench
If Bunnies somehow get JAC as well then NRL is truly a complete f**king joke. They will have 8 players that played Origin last year... 8!
Murray
Walker
Gagai
Cook
Arrow
Mitchell
Roberts
JAC

Its an absolute f**king joke. Clearly they are rorting the cap but Greenberg just bends over and presents his arsehole

The Rosco

Bench
I called myself Phil Gould with the intention of taking the piss. I was going to state the obvious and be all Phil like but I love the tigers and enjoy chatting on this site, so I kind of regret my choice now.
Lol. When I first saw you here, I thought you must be some kind of twat . . . calling yourself Phil Gould.
Changed my mind now, of course . . . us WT tragics need to stick together !

Das Hassler

Bench
If Bunnies somehow get JAC as well then NRL is truly a complete f**king joke. They will have 8 players that played Origin last year... 8!
Murray
Walker
Gagai
Cook
Arrow
Mitchell
Roberts
JAC

Its an absolute f**king joke. Clearly they are rorting the cap but Greenberg just bends over and presents his arsehole

Yes....and its one thing to have them progress to SOO while under contract but to be able to sign FOUR more SOO players on fair money is hard to swallow....on the other hand it wouldn't be too hard to believe that Bennett might be backending a good few of them leaving it for rhe next poor shmuck to deal with after he has his premiership and mozied off into the sunset

gordsy

Juniors
Yes....and its one thing to have them progress to SOO while under contract but to be able to sign FOUR more SOO players on fair money is hard to swallow....on the other hand it wouldn't be too hard to believe that Bennett might be backending a good few of them leaving it for rhe next poor shmuck to deal with after he has his premiership and mozied off into the sunset

I read somewhere that before Brett Morris signed for the roosters he spoke with St George, they couldn't afford him by the roosters could. Says it all really.

The unknown

Juniors
In one of the WT fb groups, there’s a dude claiming he plays poker with Simon O’Dwyer and he told him last night BJ has already signed.

I’d rather believe this sort of oil then the rubbish the media flogs claim 99% of the time

Last edited:

super_coach

First Grade
Just reading the official forum it seems our worst value player might be trying to help our salary cap position out. I'm not the person for inside information.

Also just read that...interesting..I guess it’s referring to a player who has had plenty of injury issues since joining us. Good for our cap not so good for the player...if true

gordynz

Juniors
I'm not really following the whole Josh Reynolds case etc but is he still with the girlfriend who he allegedly assaulted? From the looks of the video it looks like he's been caught out but surely he knows better than to lose his shit while being recorded?

gordsy

Juniors
So he's had an expletive laden argument in his own house while not wearing a shirt.
That THIS video was leaked will do me
Feel sorry for him that it got leaked. If the nrl stand him down now it will prove that little todd is an idiot. The nrl wa already aware of this and until now had done nothing, so that means that they only consider shit like this bad when/ if the public complains.

The unknown

Juniors
Feel sorry for him that it got leaked. If the nrl stand him down now it will prove that little todd is an idiot. The nrl wa already aware of this and until now had done nothing, so that means that they only consider shit like this bad when/ if the public complains.

agree, it’s pretty f**king low that it got leaked, especially considering there is still a legal court proceeding to be heard

Tiger05

First Grade
agree, it’s pretty f**king low that it got leaked, especially considering there is still a legal court proceeding to be heard

It's not just that. The point is how is that news and how is it anything illegal. It's just a woman abusing a man (via egging him on and recording it without his consent) and somehow we are supposed to blame the man and not the perpetrator.

She should be charged with DV.

The Rosco

Bench
Shirtless.
And screaming.
If he played for Souffs, that would qualify for some sort of medically based retirement and wiping of salary cap value.
Fkk me, it looks like the lady was topless, too. Oops, sorry, shirtless. We don't want to go insinuating she had the girls out. No, no, no.
But oh no, standard reporting of an NRL player mucking up is to protect the truth by covering it with bias and innuendo.