What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Korbin Sims 2020

BLM01

First Grade
Saw some pics and videos of Korbin in the last weeks, hair cut and buffed up. I predict a really strong 2020 for him as he tries to be the dominant Sims in the club... which should spur Tariq on to a reproduction of 2018.

anyone got any first hand comments about his training intensity?
We also predicted s big 2019 for him so don't hold much hope now. There is something abt him and why he could not crack it at knights or Broncos as a regular starter Now us. Just has a critical mistake in him and 2nd effort stuff is lacking as he tends to clock off after his big hit ups. Just how I see him unfortunately.

BLM01

First Grade
Hes training the house down. Toughest off season yet. The boys are raring to go.
As is every off season at every NRL club it seems. Lucky Mary has changed physio. assistants. stats, makeup and HP staff 5 x in the last 5 years. The Dragons will soon get to stay fit for at least up to 3/4 off a season soon I hope in lieu of 1/3rd

Forbes Creek Dragons

First Grade
We also predicted s big 2019 for him so don't hold much hope now. There is something abt him and why he could not crack it at knights or Broncos as a regular starter Now us. Just has a critical mistake in him and 2nd effort stuff is lacking as he tends to clock off after his big hit ups. Just how I see him unfortunately.
I think he could easily start for us and he and Vaughan would be pretty formidable. I just think we need him on the bench to replace Vaughan otherwise we lose too much impact once an interchange is made. Imo his biggest downfall is that he is particularly suited to being an impact player.

st.phil

Bench
I think he could easily start for us and he and Vaughan would be pretty formidable. I just think we need him on the bench to replace Vaughan otherwise we lose too much impact once an interchange is made. Imo his biggest downfall is that he is particularly suited to being an impact player.
+1 - his intensity could set the tone with Vaughn - instead we have old man graham who is a tackling bag - bless him though but, well past it

possm

Coach
Saw some pics and videos of Korbin in the last weeks, hair cut and buffed up. I predict a really strong 2020 for him as he tries to be the dominant Sims in the club... which should spur Tariq on to a reproduction of 2018.

anyone got any first hand comments about his training intensity?
Tariq will fire up and perform to his 2018 best form mainly because he is injury free. The rivalry between him and Korbin is an additional factor that may just see both boys dominate in 2020.

Last edited:

Old Timer

Coach
I've already booked a restaurant for the celebration in May.
I'll drink to that so book me in with you buddy.

LINDE30210-main.png

Old Timer

Coach
Don't they say every year, " Its the best off season training we have had. The boys are raring to go."
Nothing like a team that peaks early.
If we keep on with these types of preseason's we should win the Charity Shield next year just in time to extend the coach.

BLM01

First Grade
Does he really have a lot of impact anyway.. I admit he throws himself st the line but there's more to the game including the defensive part of the game and 2nd efforts etc. Maybe I am being harsh but I have that visual against Penrith Late in the 1st half he let T'eo? The winger I think run past him with hardly much of an effort as he was hiding behind the line and he only came on 10-15 mins prior. It was critical Time in then game to go behind into half time by more we needed to win that game. That was the Mary brain explosion time to rest Benny Hunt

Latest posts