What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT: Best spot for a beer around Cronulla

BestHookerRein

Juniors
Is it still going?

it was unreal a few years ago.
I walked in thru a bloody fridge door of a pizza joint... into this crazy sports bar.
There was a UFC fight on with McGregor in it.
I didn’t even know.
I was just meeting some mates for a beer.

I thought they had a fire.

yep, still there. It’s amazing

snout

First Grade
Flannos love shack.
In the pool.
Teeth shining in the sun.
Pale ales on ice.
Prawns on a platter.
Lewie. Gal. Wade and kyle on lilos.
Spot the odd one out.

shadowboxer

First Grade
Blind bear is still the goods but pricey. Wednesday night happy hour helps - thinking I’ll head there tonight.
Mia’s - next to Eat Burger on Gerrale street opposite south Cronulla park/beach - touted as a German beer hall but you can barely swing a cat in there - good beer cafe style imported beer and food and reasonable prices - if you get a seat at the front there is a view over the road to the park. Enjoy

Blind bear is still the goods but pricey. Wednesday night happy hour helps - thinking I’ll head there tonight.
Mia’s - next to Eat Burger on Gerrale street opposite south Cronulla park/beach - touted as a German beer hall but you can barely swing a cat in there - good beer cafe style imported beer and food and reasonable prices - if you get a seat at the front there is a view over the road to the park. Enjoy
Head down to the Brass Monkey. Tex is playing, my mate Looch is supporting, along with Driza (both of them Directors of Shark Island Brews)

shadowboxer

First Grade
Head down to the Brass Monkey. Tex is playing, my mate Looch is supporting, along with Driza (both of them Directors of Shark Island Brews)
I was way ahead of you - cracking night out.
Blind Bear happy hour 6 to 8 - $7 buck pints and decent pub food.
The brass monkey - good to know the support was those chaps - really good set which set the vibe for Tex - who was solid as always - aside from a few lame-oid patrons, one requesting tex play some Beatles covers - I think- his response, yeah cool we will go out back learn a few songs and be back in 15 mins - bloody funnier than it sounds.
Overall top night

I was way ahead of you - cracking night out.
Blind Bear happy hour 6 to 8 - $7 buck pints and decent pub food.
The brass monkey - good to know the support was those chaps - really good set which set the vibe for Tex - who was solid as always - aside from a few lame-oid patrons, one requesting tex play some Beatles covers - I think- his response, yeah cool we will go out back learn a few songs and be back in 15 mins - bloody funnier than it sounds.
Overall top night
Awesome!!

lolesi

First Grade
mate head closer to the home of the sharks and spend a night out at Carlton hotel.

you have a choice of 12 pokie machines.

reasonably priced cigarette machine which locals sometimes confuse for one of the 12 pokies.

close to the hospital after being glassed

Sharkman

Juniors
mate head closer to the home of the sharks and spend a night out at Carlton hotel.

you have a choice of 12 pokie machines.

reasonably priced cigarette machine which locals sometimes confuse for one of the 12 pokies.

close to the hospital after being glassed

thanks mate, tempting as that may be, I might have to go with some of the earlier suggestions.

I guess if everything else fails to live up, we’re only a short cab ride away. We have all our teeth though, would we still get in?

carcharias

Immortal
thanks mate, tempting as that may be, I might have to go with some of the earlier suggestions.

I guess if everything else fails to live up, we’re only a short cab ride away. We have all our teeth though, would we still get in?

I was in a car a few months ago with my mates
Ones missus and her 16 yr old daughter were as well.
We were talking and drinking and very excited because us blokes were off to see a band.

Out of 5 blokes only 2 still had all our teeth.
Haha

the 16 year old horrified.