What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Non-eels footy stuff

84 Baby

Referee
Is the video just him telling an ex or girlfriend to get the f**k out of his house? And she’s filming it? Or is there more to it?
Honestly it reads like either he’s getting extorted or hit with tough love (but why would you film and leak it?)

Noise

Coach
After having seen it I don’t think he has anything to worry about. Seems like she’s shown up uninvited and he’s told her to f**k off. And of course she filmed the whole thing.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
After having seen it I don’t think he has anything to worry about. Seems like she’s shown up uninvited and he’s told her to f**k off. And of course she filmed the whole thing.

that's pretty much what happened as I understand it, it was broken by the Telecrap this morning as they love that sort of headline

there has been no evidence to date that I have seen to suggest he has done anything illegal

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Wasn't he charged in December with domestic violence?

yes he was

One might argue that he verbally bullied her, well actually he did, but its questionable as to whether this happened inside his house or not and what the hell was she doing there and filing the whole thing. Also the footage shown on the DT site this morning was edited, so what was edited out ?

its all seems to me to be staged, but that's just an opinion

yes he was

One might argue that he verbally bullied her, well actually he did, but its questionable as to whether this happened inside his house or not and what the hell was she doing there and filing the whole thing. Also the footage shown on the DT site this morning was edited, so what was edited out ?

its all seems to me to be staged, but that's just an opinion
It's on YouTube, or was. Just Google his name and search videos from the last 24hrs. Doesn't look staged to me.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
By staged I mean she planned it knowing what his response would be so she could record it. She then sent the footage to Newscorp.

Gronk

Staff member
https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/s...0/news-story/96d03a4101156e662bdf26423675730a

Michael Lichaa is still without an NRL club for season 2020

Former Canterbury hooker Michael Lichaa is juggling work as a foreman with pre-season training as he fights to keep his NRL career alive.

The 26-year-old is without a club this season after the Bulldogs opted not to re-sign him following five years at Belmore.

Despite some preliminary interest from the Wests Tigers and Manly, both clubs have gone in different directions.

Bazal

Post Whore
https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/s...0/news-story/96d03a4101156e662bdf26423675730a

Michael Lichaa is still without an NRL club for season 2020

Former Canterbury hooker Michael Lichaa is juggling work as a foreman with pre-season training as he fights to keep his NRL career alive.

The 26-year-old is without a club this season after the Bulldogs opted not to re-sign him following five years at Belmore.

Despite some preliminary interest from the Wests Tigers and Manly, both clubs have gone in different directions.

So he should be.

Rubbish footballer

T.S Quint

Coach
If manly with their problems at the hooker position don’t want him, then his chances are pretty much slim to none.

Might be time to settle for a Canterbury Cup contract.

Happy MEel

First Grade
If manly with their problems at the hooker position don’t want him, then his chances are pretty much slim to none.

Might be time to settle for a Canterbury Cup contract.
I reckon we could do worse than have him as our backup hooker. Davies can then move to halfback to partner Salmon in the halves. If Reed goes down or gets selected for origin we have a fill in with nrl experience.

Latest posts