What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jesse Ramien

Weaponhead

Coach
Xerri will always be talked about for SOO he is a love child of the channel 9 team,

I reckon one day he might reach that level but this sentence here made me remember the time that Moylan was the love child of Channel 9. They pushed him for everything haha.

Moylan
Ponga
Xerri
Am I missing anyone notable? Channel 9 probably have a selection team just to pick their lovechild of the season.
Jack Bird got the full treatment from both Johns brothers. Only needs to lace up a boot to be back in origin contention.

Stake Removed

First Grade
There's a few LOLs in this

Luke Brooks? HAHAHAHA

NSW Blues Squad: Payne Haas, Kotoni Staggs (Brisbane Broncos), Jack Wighton, Nick Cotric (Canberra Raiders), Wade Graham (Cronulla-Sutherland Sharks), Curtis Sironen, Tom Trbojevic, Jake Trbojevic (Manly Warringah Sea Eagles), Josh Addo-Carr, Dale Finucane (Melbourne Storm), David Klemmer, Mitchell Pearce, Daniel Saifiti (Newcastle Knights), Nathan Brown, Blake Ferguson, Clint Gutherson, Ryan Matterson, Mitchell Moses (Parramatta Eels), Nathan Cleary (Penrith Panthers), Boyd Cordner, Angus Crichton, Luke Keary, Latrell Mitchell, Victor Radley, James Tedesco (Sydney Roosters), Damien Cook, Cameron Murray, James Roberts, Cody Walker (South Sydney Rabbitohs), Cameron McInnes, Tyson Frizell, Tariq Sims, Paul Vaughan (St George Illawarra Dragons), Luke Brooks (Wests Tigers).

Emerging Blues: Emre Guler, Curtis Scott (Canberra Raiders), Bronson Xerri (Cronulla-Sutherland Sharks), Reuben Garrick, Jack Gosiewski (Manly Warringah Sea Eagles), Ryan Papenhuyzen, (Melbourne Storm), Matt Burton, Spencer Leniu, Liam Martin (Penrith Panthers), Nat Butcher, Kyle Flanagan, Sam Verrills (Sydney Roosters), Campbell Graham, Liam Knight (South Sydney Rabbitohs).

Future Blues: Brendon Tumeth (Balmain Tigers), Trey Mooney, Clay Webb (Canberra Raiders), Paul Alamoti (Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs), Sione Fainu, Tolu Koula, Ben Trbojevic, Kaeo Weekes (Manly Warringah Sea Eagles), Bradman Best, Mitch Black, Jonah Pezet (Newcastle Knights), Thomas Weaver, Josh Bevan (Northern Rivers), Jason Saab, Tyrell Sloan (St George Illawarra Dragons), Joseph Suaalii (South Sydney Rabbitohs).

So Flanno JNR and Xerri at same level according to Fittler

Seems as though Mr. Sloth has quietly changed his agenda from "scoops" he receives

ROOSTERS ALREADY HAVE THEIR NEW TRELL

BILLY Smith is set to become the Roosters’ next Latrell Mitchell, with Trent Robinson earmarking the 20-year-old as the club’s next long-term centre.

The Roosters aren’t in the market to replace Mitchell with an established star, and Smith is expected to be given first crack at becoming the Roosters next backline star.

A Kensington Saints Junior who fought his way back from a knee injury to make his NRL debut last year, Smith has turned heads during the pre-season and the club is already manoeuvring to extend his deal.

The Roosters may not have walked away from negotiations with Mitchell had Smith not been waiting in the wings.

“I’d love to play consistent first grade next season,’’ Smith said.

“I’m still learning the trade and my craft from the coaching staff and senior players, but I’m not training to play New South Wales Cup. I want a spot, wherever that may be.

“I just have to work hard, train well and impress.”

https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/s...y/news-story/f750a1f5e948d9ffaa76afdf3bad38a1

Quigs

Immortal
Is he still barred from the Taj and if so will is barring continue over to the Rorters Leagues Club.

The Integrity Mob will be right onto it anyway.

Quigs

Immortal
And all will be under the cap as usual.

Karma works in mysterious ways sometimes.

Still you got to feel sorry for Smithy doing his knee.

cb4

First Grade
I'd be surprised if the Roosters can get anywhere near the contract we can offer Bronson.
I'd be even more surprised if Bronson signs it.

Latest posts