What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Game 2020 Jerseys/Logos/Sponsorships

Jackson Allison

Juniors
Is there actually any evidence that the broncos don’t have a nines jersey and will just wear their home? Because I haven’t seen any articles or anything about it. All I’ve seen is someone say that’s what will be going on.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Speaking of the mighty Pennies, we have a new shorts sponsor.
neds-signs-1500x500.png

We know :wink:

kdalymc

Bench
Yep. That could work.

To be fair I suppose they could re-work any rust-and-teal era designs with red gold & green and they'd look ok - but I think to use the actual rust and teal colors would be a mis-step.

Penrith have done well to re-establish black & white with red/gold/green trim as their current colors - and Brown/white as heritage colours. Re-introducing a 3rd set of colours would be diluting their brand.

Sure, maybe someday a *non-playing* heritage jersey of their 2003 strip may go on sale, but the club shouldn't turn out on the field in those colours again.

yeah im better than GazF
panthers.png

Blues Riff

Bench
I don't think anything could make this jersey look 'ok'
CGsJCHuU8AAJLpm.jpg
Looks better when it looks teal. I don't know why this jersey often appeared sky blue on photos. Anyway, it was apparently based on the colours in the logo at the time. It's hard to hate the jersey we had success in though, hideous as it is.
extra_rugby_shirt_90_1.jpg

Saint Doc

Coach
Sharks jersey aside, the 9’s jerseys seem toned down in craziness this year. Still some quirky designs that are best suited to the format, but a bit muted compared to previous years. Not saying it’s necessarily a good or bad thing, just noticeably different

gzerounian

Juniors
Saw the sharks jersey in the flesh at Mick Simmons today. Material felt really light and stretchy and stitching was of a high quality. Dynasty logo is shiny plastic and the collar felt good.
Screenshot_20200122_200005.jpg

Last edited:

sempmrh

Juniors
Dynasty look to be the goods. I haven't seen their 2020 gear in person but I did see some 2019 gear while visiting Brisbane last year. Very high quality and good attention to detail. Say what you will about the 2020 collar but I can't fault them for trying something unique. I reckon I would be pretty happy to see Storm wearing Dynasty in the future.