What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Non Footy Chat Thread II

84 Baby

Referee
All this cultured beer talk while the lamington burger goes through to the keeper. It's a disgrace to our culture.

The trick with things like this is either it has to be surprisingly tasty combo (I think the donut burger could be or like peanut butter milkshakes) or it has to look like something it isn’t. I don’t think it’d be a good combo but if it was dressed up to look more like a lamington (I’m not sure how you make burger filling look like jam and cream though) or, and I suspect this is the case or should be, take a dark brioche bun and coat it with coconut. That way at least the bun looks like a lamington without being a cake trying to hold in burger fillings, and coconut probably doesn’t go to poorly with burger

Eelogical

Referee
The trick with things like this is either it has to be surprisingly tasty combo (I think the donut burger could be or like peanut butter milkshakes) or it has to look like something it isn’t. I don’t think it’d be a good combo but if it was dressed up to look more like a lamington (I’m not sure how you make burger filling look like jam and cream though) or, and I suspect this is the case or should be, take a dark brioche bun and coat it with coconut. That way at least the bun looks like a lamington without being a cake trying to hold in burger fillings, and coconut probably doesn’t go to poorly with burger
Meh. I'm going with snags on the barbie.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
We've found a place in Canberra. Inner south. Bit of a trek to the lake, but not too far. A bit worried though based on the hydrology. If a throw a carton of Pure Blondes into the lake I'm not sure that they'll find their way down to Tuggeranong for @Bazal to consume.

strider

Post Whore
We've found a place in Canberra. Inner south. Bit of a trek to the lake, but not too far. A bit worried though based on the hydrology. If a throw a carton of Pure Blondes into the lake I'm not sure that they'll find their way down to Tuggeranong for @Bazal to consume.
cool ... whens the house warming? we can all put it in our diaries ... @hindy111 is gonna drive us all down in the van