What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Game 2020 Jerseys/Logos/Sponsorships

League Unlimited News

Administrator
Staff member
They went with Pink for Nines and Alternate:

971-622.jpg

alternate-jersey-launch-1920x1080.jpg

https://www.penrithpanthers.com.au/...-back-as-alternate-and-nines-jersey-revealed/

yakstorm

First Grade
Roosters WCC Jersey... Jersey is raising funds for NSW RFS
sr20_wcc_1920x1080.jpg

One thing the Roosters always do well, even with their 'themed' / 'one-off' jerseys, is there is zero confusion around which team the jersey is for.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
When would a pink alternate be required? I can't think of a team that black or white would clash with.
I'm gonna say R14 v Wests Tigers - they'll be wearing black with touches of white. Otherwise I can't see any game that would warrant it.

stylebender

Juniors
Is there actually any evidence that the broncos don’t have a nines jersey and will just wear their home? Because I haven’t seen any articles or anything about it. All I’ve seen is someone say that’s what will be going on.
100% Broncos are wearing their home, the only team that won't have a different jersey

sempmrh

Juniors
The striping on that pink Panthers jersey is a little too subtle for my liking - but hey, my team is wearing a plain purple jersey for the Nines so whatever.

Jackson Allison

Juniors
Seven - the club confirmed when they released the other six there is a still-to-be-released ANZAC jersey.
Well it hasn’t been released yet plus how do you know they will have an Anzac jersey? There’s no evidence suggesting they will have one. Just remember the titans have never had an Anzac jersey so it’s very possible the warriors may not have one. So to get it straight the warriors have 6 jerseys not 7!

Latest posts