What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 Jersey

franklin2323

Immortal
Grabbed mine this morning on my home home from work. Couple others in grabbing their jerseys. Took quiet a while to sort through all the orders to find mine.

They nailed this promo. Sold out pretty quickly and seem to be killing it on pre-orders for the next batch.

The spacing on my jersey seems fine. Only thing if I had to nitpick is the amount of space between the Panthers logo and the red stripe. Having Panthers under the loo would have spaced it better IMO. But as I said that's just nitpicking.

The neck is crazy small on it too but outside of that is good

MugaB

Coach
Wery wery funny, when you have a very huge Kikau running at you steamrolling over you, and all you see is a pink blur

Blues Riff

Bench
Our identity will be just fine. This guy is as famous world-wide as Mickey Mouse.
The-Pink-Panther-pink-panther-17094604-331-248.jpg

Now that the other clubs have dabbled and failed, we can once again own the Pink.
Edit- Billy Kikass looking lean and mean. Maybe he can play centre.

snickers007

Juniors
I don't have a problem with the pink if it's only used for the Nines.
But being labelled as an 'Alternate' jersey suggests that we'll be seeing it at least a couple of times.

Would much prefer that we stick to the white jersey when it's super hot (and for clashes if we're the away team), and black all other times.

MugaB

Coach
I don't have a problem with the pink if it's only used for the Nines.
But being labelled as an 'Alternate' jersey suggests that we'll be seeing it at least a couple of times.

Would much prefer that we stick to the white jersey when it's super hot (and for clashes if we're the away team), and black all other times.
I hate the white, especially when wearing white shorts and white socks, dumbist idea ever, im ok with the pink as long as everything else is black

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
As a woman I LOVE the pink. It also opens up a whole new supporter base of girls, young women and those who like hot pink.

In my mind it's a winner. Also the pink panther thing is just wonderful.

age.s

First Grade
As a woman I LOVE the pink. It also opens up a whole new supporter base of girls, young women and those who like hot pink.

In my mind it's a winner. Also the pink panther thing is just wonderful.

Yeah, I wouldn't want it as our regular alternate strip, but it certainly is a hit with female fans. My wife and female cousins are mad for it. I think it's worth having for stuff like the 9s and the women in league round.

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
Yeah, I wouldn't want it as our regular alternate strip, but it certainly is a hit with female fans. My wife and female cousins are mad for it. I think it's worth having for stuff like the 9s and the women in league round.

Me I'd be quite happy to see it used reguarly during the season, more than just women in league round. Very happy to see it back.

betcats

Referee
1-2 times a year and it is great, as long as it doesn't become the away strip. There were seasons we were wearing pink more than black(or atleast it felt that way).

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
1-2 times a year and it is great, as long as it doesn't become the away strip. There were seasons we were wearing pink more than black(or atleast it felt that way).

As you've probably worked out, I'm more than happy to see it used often. We never clash when we wear pink as an ''away jersey'.

A doctor once told me when my babies were very young that everyone but everyone should always wear PINK.