What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 Jersey

Blues Riff

Bench
1-2 times a year and it is great, as long as it doesn't become the away strip. There were seasons we were wearing pink more than black(or atleast it felt that way).
Yep, that was 2016. It was damn hot. The home and away were both so dark that year (black and gold). It was all pink for the first 2 months, plus the OAK partnership was fairly new and we had to sell some Strawberry milk. Anyhow, I'd rather the Pink every week than the all-white Badminton outfit.

betcats

Referee
As you've probably worked out, I'm more than happy to see it used often. We never clash when we wear pink as an ''away jersey'.

A doctor once told me when my babies were very young that everyone but everyone should always wear PINK.

It’s not the jersey I dislike, I actually think it looks good. But to me our colours(identity) are black and white and these should be the colours we wear predominantly. But of course it’s just a matter of opinion, happy to have the pink back in the wardrobe.

betcats

Referee
Yep, that was 2016. It was damn hot. The home and away were both so dark that year (black and gold). It was all pink for the first 2 months, plus the OAK partnership was fairly new and we had to sell some Strawberry milk. Anyhow, I'd rather the Pink every week than the all-white Badminton outfit.

I didn’t mind white with black shorts tbh

franklin2323

Immortal
It’s not the jersey I dislike, I actually think it looks good. But to me our colours(identity) are black and white and these should be the colours we wear predominantly. But of course it’s just a matter of opinion, happy to have the pink back in the wardrobe.

The only jersey I can get on my girls are pink ones. So it helps but like you I would like to build an identity with the colours we have. 9’s and trials pink is fine for

Latest posts