What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who will we play in the GF?

SadShark

Bench
Is anyone else seeing the lovely nibbles on the grey active wear top brunette on the VPA ads?

Me wonders: Do they taste like a dirty penny?

carinashark

First Grade
I love this thread ,it just so optimistic.
Sharks v Souths, Sharks win by a field goal by Connor Tracy in extra time.
The game was loaded with controversy from the kick off when Lattrel Mitchell lost the ball over the line after being tackled by Branson Zerri and being then taken off.

Quigs

Immortal
As long as we finish above the Donkeys. Life is hard north of the Tweed when the Donks get leg ups and finish just above the Mighties.

And, you can only get so many miles out of a 58 to Nil thrashing.

chewsta

First Grade
Would be awesome to get a home Semi against the drags, at their own ground and then knock them out of the finals. The takeover in full swing.

cb4

First Grade
ha
I’m still not convinced we’ve won a comp.
I pinch myself everyday.
But there is too much talent in our squad to miss the finals.
I see people online laughing at our depth who have no idea who the young guys coming through are.
I bet none of those people know Billy, Toby or Teigs background yet write them off as garbage.
We will surprise people.

Stake Removed

First Grade
That's what I wanted to post, however, as good as their side looks on paper, there is a lot of laziness in it and their forward pack is definitely lacking something.
Bennetts teams of recent years seem to fade badly back end of the season

YTSharks

Juniors
That's what I wanted to post, however, as good as their side looks on paper, there is a lot of laziness in it and their forward pack is definitely lacking something.

If (when) they get Arrow for the year, he and Murray really tighten up the middle.
Lot of competition in the backs, so laziness isn’t a luxury for the likes of Roberts and Gagai. Latrell will most likely want to prove a point this year too.
Second rowers of Lowe and Sua aren’t too shabby tbh.
Their bench isn’t great, but not too bad.

Realistically, the others in contention last year have gone backwards, a few in the middle have stepped up. But I think Souths will be there

fizman

Bench
Boys, let me come back to you on this one. I have a good friend that works at the NRL, I’ll talk to him and see who they want in the GF.

taipan

Referee
7th spot is my gut feeling.Missing a bit of decent up front grunt, and backup in the forwards.
And to rehash the tired old theme" forwards win the battles."
For a G/F the NRL would want the following combos:-
Souths v Broncos
Eels v Broncos
Souths v Storm
Eels v Storm
Souths v Eels.
For them any other combo is a bit meh.