What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

News Josh Reynolds DV accusation (charges dropped 26/2/20)

Perth Red

Post Whore
Josh has a lot to lose at the moment. Certain people are aware of this. Josh would be very easy to provoke at this point in time. He’s got a job going in the media and a juicy contract the has to be honoured at this stage.
Anyone saying his reaction was over the top clearly has had very limited experience with women or are unknowingly in a relationship with a robot.
Pull your heads out of your arses people it’s a complete stitch up.
Especially you Timma f**k me its not 1950

if I ever called a woman a c*** I would punch myself in the face! The only people I’ve come across who behave like this are complete cocks, weak minded ponces who like to pick on weaker people or people with mental health problems. Not sure which of these he comes under?

nick87

Coach
That's fine people are exposed to different life experiences every day so its not going to be the same for everyone I can only talk from my experience.

the point is those exposed to this kind of thing are the ones who are enduring abnormal experiences. Most people don’t have relationships like that. Most people don’t speak to their partner like that.
It is NOT normal.

this behaviour happens. We all know that, but it is not the norm. That’s the point
And again for anyone who’s exposure to this is or was at such a level that they believe this is normal... my heart aches for you, you have been let down by those around you and normalised abnormal behaviour

franklin2323

Immortal
if I ever called a woman a c*** I would punch myself in the face! The only people I’ve come across who behave like this are complete cocks, weak minded ponces who like to pick on weaker people or people with mental health problems. Not sure which of these he comes under?

Well lets see.
The highly paid contract which he struggled to get on the field for.
Then was shopped around publicly.
Not to mention the already strained homelife.

So you don’t think someone will lose their head ever so briefly?

So I won’t judge not my place. If he becomes a convicted wife basher different story but atm it was just a rant. No one’s business and not illegal

Last edited by a moderator:

soc123_au

Staff member
Josh has a lot to lose at the moment. Certain people are aware of this. Josh would be very easy to provoke at this point in time. He’s got a job going in the media and a juicy contract the has to be honoured at this stage.
Anyone saying his reaction was over the top clearly has had very limited experience with women or are unknowingly in a relationship with a robot.
Pull your heads out of your arses people
Especially you Timma f**k me its not 1950

Probably lucky for her it isnt 1950. Back then she would have copped a backhander across the chops and then be expected to thank him later for pulling her back into line.

nick87

Coach
Josh was provoked and reacted that is all. Someone was filming him in his own home ffs

If that was his home and she had no rights to be there, and he didnt want her there... he should have phoned the police, asked them to come and remove the intruder.

If you as a man, feel you're getting THAT agitated, the onus is on YOU to remove yourself from that situation and call in the correct authorities to manage the situation. There is no excuse for that behaviour.

Perth Red

Post Whore
Well lets see.
The highly paid contract which he struggled to get on the field for.
Then was shopped around publicly.
Not to mention the already strained homelife.

So you don’t think someone will lose their head ever so briefly?

So I won’t judge not my place. If he becomes a convicted wife basher different story but atm it was just a rant. No one’s business and not illegal

The guys avg at his job and is paying paid $3million, what the heck as he got to be angry about?

T-Boon

Coach
If that was his home and she had no rights to be there, and he didnt want her there... he should have phoned the police, asked them to come and remove the intruder.

If you as a man, feel you're getting THAT agitated, the onus is on YOU to remove yourself from that situation and call in the correct authorities to manage the situation. There is no excuse for that behaviour.

Police have way too much on their plate already. Stop being so black and white about it. If he is being abused prior to this then he does have rights short of going the stupid route of getting the police involved every time he is unhappy. One thing he isn’t allowed to do is be violent.

T-Boon

Coach
I reckon this is the rule: if someone insults you and calls you nasty names unprovoked then you are allowed to call them nasty names and words back. They actually deserve that.

Frailty

First Grade
You don’t reckon high paid athletes can have serious personal problems?

Considering Perth Red actually stated:

I dare say he wasn't suggesting that Josh Reynolds doesn't have serious personal problems.

The real suggestion is that you can't accept the behaviour. The reasonable person does not react like Reynolds appears to have. Whether either needs immediate counselling and psychological help if he does suffer from a mental health issue, or he needs to be shown the consequences for his shitty behaviour, you can't excuse his actions or minimise it.

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
Some very interesting discussion in here about domestic violence. I don’t really know how anyone can make conclusions after a 30 second video though. I guess a question that has to be asked is if he wasn’t a well known NRL player would this clip even be viral?

These NRL players are f**king stupid but they’re also human...

The unknown

Juniors
Considering Perth Red actually stated:

I dare say he wasn't suggesting that Josh Reynolds doesn't have serious personal problems.

The real suggestion is that you can't accept the behaviour. The reasonable person does not react like Reynolds appears to have. Whether either needs immediate counselling and psychological help if he does suffer from a mental health issue, or he needs to be shown the consequences for his shitty behaviour, you can't excuse his actions or minimise it.

The behaviour is a bad look but it shows one side of the story, not the lead up to the video or anything. It’s very possible his reaction is the cause of a traumatic event

Latest posts