What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours (signings, sackings & other NRL stuff)

Tiger Ted

Bench
Agree, if he is good in that position (and they must think he is), then sign him, I mean $600k is a lot but in the scheme of things, not club killing. What happens if we don't sign him and he goes on to bigger things in the next year?
It is all a risk, but the old saying is, no risk, no reward.
In Madge I trust !

At this stage of his career he isn’t worth 600k.Theres plenty of talent out there.We will b fine with or without him & personally I want him back home but not at 600k/yr.

Tiger Ted

Bench
I can’t , for the life of me understand Doueihi going to Wests.

He either lacks self belief, is poorly advised or a dummy spitter
The kid has plenty of self belief & he certainly isn’t a dummy spitter but unfortunately he’s managed by the shitbag Sam Ayoub & it’s one of a no. of reasons y I think he may end up at Belmore.

Wily Ole Dog

Juniors
Yep, that's why he's my avatar.
Loud, smart, funny, and always right. Easily sees lesser people's inadequacies.
I'll give you a moment to read that slowly to yourself.

now now foggy, I think you need to review that if you want to bag others as being slow.

old foggy is the definition of slow and dumb:smiley:

Wily Ole Dog

Juniors
The kid has plenty of self belief & he certainly isn’t a dummy spitter but unfortunately he’s managed by the shitbag Sam Ayoub & it’s one of a no. of reasons y I think he may end up at Belmore.

If he’s not a dummy spitter, he’s very short sighted. I still prefer “poorly advised”

If he wants to leave us, a deal with the Titans May work

The Rosco

Bench
I note You like getting personal to shut people down rather than discuss anything
I don't know if you understand the concept of hypocrisy, but maybe google it.
You have been calling our club all sorts of trash names, and insinuating all sorts of dog low ( not dog as in your stupid name, but dog as in dog cxxt ) things.
Nobody gives a fxxk about your 3 yr old's arguments.
Remember that the only reason you have a club to cheer for is because of people like us that went and marched for your club and the ingrate fans like you.
As soon as someone shoots you down, you start whining about getting personal. Next thing, you are being your usual nasty arsehole self.
Nobody here gives a fxxk about your opinion. And nobody wants to discuss anything with you.
This isn't the stupid fkkn souffs forum where everybody loves each others posts for no reason.
We are capable of, and actively encourage intelligent discussion.
Just not with the likes of you.

Rhyno

First Grade
You have been calling our club all sorts of trash names, and insinuating all sorts of dog low ( not dog as in your stupid name, but dog as in dog cxxt ) things.
Remember that the only reason you have a club to cheer for is because of people like us that went and marched for your club and the ingrate fans like you.
As soon as someone shoots you down, you start whining about getting personal. Next thing, you are being your usual nasty arsehole self.
Nobody here gives a fxxk about your opinion. And nobody wants to discuss anything with you.
This isn't the stupid fkkn souffs forum where everybody loves each others posts for no reason.

you didn’t march

stop trying to take credit for what other people did. I suppose YOU also walked on Washington

Wily Ole Dog

Juniors
Ahhh I get it NOW!
Sorry - Why don't you call yourself "Wily Ole Toothless Dog" ?
Then we'd all know you were a reject from the Souffs forum!

Come on mate. It’s an adult discussion. Except when old foggy gets involved

why resort to that crap

Last edited:

Wily Ole Dog

Juniors

Thanks for proving my point foggy

The Rosco

Bench
The 2 dumbest, least imaginative trolls . . . and we cop them both.
Sigh.
Of course I call other clubs names.
There is only 1 single club that is ridiculed over many years, by all and sundry, and multiple versions of the same thread. Probably thousands of posts.
There is only 1
Lol@souffs