What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tennis

Tommy Smith

Referee
It's hard to watch Federer when he's playing like this. Unforced errors every 2nd point.

No surprise that at his age he can be wildly inconsistent from match to match.

Apey

Staff member
I think Feds experience will get him over the line in the upcoming tiebreak.

LatK7

First Grade
Federer controlled the two points on Millman's serve to equalise the TB superbly. Brutal for Millman.

Fed was absolutely awful but who knows how he'll bounce back. 4+ hour clash this early on can't be great for a guy his age. Good on him for winning it though, really toughed it out.

horrie hastings

First Grade
Millman was soaring through that tiebreak, saw the finish line and tripped over. I'm mad and I like Fed.

I went to bed after the 2nd set as i had to start work early today and just really felt for Miillman after losing such a close second set, to be honest I thought Fed may have lifted and Millman may have collapsed after losing that 2nd set but no, I watched a bit more of the match this arvo, absolutely heartbreaking for Millman .

Latest posts