What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Non-eels footy stuff

Gronk

Staff member
I watched something yesterday. Showed that anyone who runs a half marathon gets heart damage. Apparently you can see it. The heart muscle pulls itself apart. I would link but I don't have it. Not quackery, they can detect it immediately.
FMD, I’ve run about 2 dozen of them. How long do I have to live ?

84 Baby

Referee
I watched something yesterday. Showed that anyone who runs a half marathon gets heart damage. Apparently you can see it. The heart muscle pulls itself apart. I would link but I don't have it. Not quackery, they can detect it immediately.
I see what you mean. Only run full marathons. What about super marathons? And iron man events? Is Trevor Hendy safe?

I see what you mean. Only run full marathons. What about super marathons? And iron man events? Is Trevor Hendy safe?
Actually one of the Mercers had a heart attack and died. I think it was a heart attack anyway, about a year or two ago. So Trevor better take it easy.

84 Baby

Referee
So no iron mans either? Damn. Although I guess I should’ve already known that from the last Avengers.

What about Avengers marathons?

Soren Lorenson

First Grade
I now feel my choice of lifestyle sitting on my arse on the couch is justified .... about time medicine came round to my way of thinking
It may be an urban myth, but I heard Chas Licciadello? say once that Donald Trump doesn't believe in exercise because he thinks that everyone has been given a set amount of heartbeats, and he doesnt want to waste any.

Latest posts