What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

News Josh Reynolds DV accusation (charges dropped 26/2/20)

Bazal

Post Whore
Get out of my house would show not having permission to be there

Would it? Or has he just got angry and tried to kick her out in the middle of a fight? Is that something all you normal people do, you might have to help me out with that...

How does a 30 second video show enough to judge her on, but not enough to judge him? Would you not suggest that, if you're happy to call her a criminal based on a sentence in a 30 second video, it's probably acceptable to call him a complete f**kwit based on the same video?

nick87

Coach
its a curious line franklin is walking here.
a 30 second clip of some arsehole telling a woman to get out of his house whilst abusing her, is enough evidence to say shes an intruder and has no rights to being in that home, despite not knowing if she also lives here, if her name is on the mortgage/lease papers and therefore has EVERY right to be there because it's her house too...

but the 30 second clip of some arsehole abusing a woman isnt sufficent evidence to make judgements on his behaviour.

There is some astounding mental gymnastics being conducted here. Simone Biles scene.

Bazal

Post Whore
The point is let’s get off our high horses and stop judging either of them until the full story is known.

Do you think it's unfair or somehow sanctimonious to call a man who calls his partner a "f**ken dog merkin" a bit of a f**kwit?

Is that an acceptable behaviour towards your significant other?

T-Boon

Coach
its a curious line franklin is walking here.
a 30 second clip of some arsehole telling a woman to get out of his house whilst abusing her, is enough evidence
Do you think it's unfair or somehow sanctimonious to call a man who calls his partner a "f**ken dog merkin" a bit of a f**kwit?

I don’t know but I suspect they are mutual combatants. He doesnt get physical which is the main thing. The right thing for him to do would be to walk away but maybe he does that 9 times out of 10. It’s definately not his best moment. The language isn’t necessarily that big a deal in my opinion. We are living in different times where all those words get used on TV and YouTube all the time.
I think Reynolds may have mental health issues (can anyone confirm hearing about this?). He is impulsive. He trips people on the field which is strange.

Front-Rower

First Grade

Would be as critical of her as you are him if the roles were reversed? Or would you say she was stunning and brave?

Bazal

Post Whore
I don’t know but I suspect they are mutual combatants. He doesnt get physical which is the main thing. The right thing for him to do would be to walk away but maybe he does that 9 times out of 10. It’s definately not his best moment. The language isn’t necessarily that big a deal in my opinion. We are living in different times where all those words get used on TV and YouTube all the time.
I think Reynolds may have mental health issues (can anyone confirm hearing about this?). He is impulsive. He trips people on the field which is strange.

Once again, that's a lot of words to say that you actually agree that he's a bit of a f**kwit