What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Non Footy Chat Thread II

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Re Corona Virus, I just heard on the news that China are building a 10,000 bed hospital in 10 days. Is that even possible ? Ping our building foreman @Poupou Escobar .
As the former foreman of the mathematics team I reckon if they can build a thousand beds a day they can probably get it done. How long does it take a billion people to build a bed ffs? If it's less than 86 seconds they can manage a thousand a day.

They just need a highly experienced bed building foreman to crack the whip and threaten merkins' families.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Folks are weird. The best two beers in the top 10 are at 3 and 7.
The best in my opinion is No.10, Jedi Juice. I think the list is out of touch with what is happening in craft beer. Its really just a list of the most popular 'craft style beers', rather than the best.

Lots of amazing small batch places that only distribute locally. They will never register enough votes, but arguably make better beers.

Bazal

Post Whore
The best in my opinion is No.10, Jedi Juice. I think the list is out of touch with what is happening in craft beer. Its really just a list of the most popular 'craft style beers', rather than the best.

Lots of amazing small batch places that only distribute locally. They will never register enough votes, but arguably make better beers.

Not tried that one myself, but will look for it when I'm back drinking.

I can appreciate something like Stone and Wood winning. A genuine, good craft beer with wide appeal and versatility. I don't agree, but I can appreciate why it gets a swag of votes.

But Coopers, Gage Road and Squires? Seriously? Fine enough beers, sure, but in the top 100 craft beers in the country? Pull my penis.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Not tried that one myself, but will look for it when I'm back drinking.

I can appreciate something like Stone and Wood winning. A genuine, good craft beer with wide appeal and versatility. I don't agree, but I can appreciate why it gets a swag of votes.

But Coopers, Gage Road and Squires? Seriously? Fine enough beers, sure, but in the top 100 craft beers in the country? Pull my penis.
It should be called the plop 100.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Re Corona Virus, I just heard on the news that China are building a 10,000 bed hospital in 10 days. Is that even possible ? Ping our building foreman @Poupou Escobar .

most probabaly assembling a heap of demountables like they use for temporary class rooms, or similar and just fit them out with hospital beds, no doubt it wont be a permanent structure

Latest posts