What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Game 2020 Jerseys/Logos/Sponsorships

mn_tibor

Juniors
I asked the person at the Broncos Team Store yesterday if there was a nines jersey coming and they had no idea.

callmack1

Staff member
Sorry for the late reaction but I'm absolutely in love with our (Souths) Nines jersey! It's almost perfect I reckon. Might have to get one haha.

alphravman

Juniors
The broncos not having a 9s jersey really signals that we dont give a shit about the comp. And I aint fussed if we werent.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
s-l1600.jpg

Manly's Nines jumper has popped up on Savvy Supporter.

Back is interesting:

s-l1600.jpg

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
I guess it’s meant to be an eagle?

feathers on the back and a pimply soft skin on the belly?
Yeah I think that's the idea. Would be interested to know what colour the numbers are going to be in order to be legible.

MugaB

Coach
Yeah I think that's the idea. Would be interested to know what colour the numbers are going to be in order to be legible.
Im guessing white/blue outline
Blue seems to be creeping back into their color scheme lately

sempmrh

Juniors
Stating the obvious, the angle of the V on the Manly jersey needs to be a little bit sharper - it doesn’t even need too much. With the way it is now, depending on the player it looks like the V curves out when worn.

Manly’s Nines jersey is fine. The feather pattern is a bit too bold but it’s a cool idea.