What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Without The Benefit Of Foresight.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
You are very kind.

I think I have been known to get a little "doom and gloom" after a loss, mostly due to emotion - and have usually come back, at a later date, to try to analyse the game with the emotion taken out.

Suffice it to say that I struggle to be rational, sometimes!
I'm at a stage in life where the result doesn't really bother me these days. I think the turning point was the 2005 Cowboys game. I just stopped investing as much emotionally as it didn't seem worth it.

hindy111

Post Whore
I'm at a stage in life where the result doesn't really bother me these days. I think the turning point was the 2005 Cowboys game. I just stopped investing as much emotionally as it didn't seem worth it.

Low testosterone. Very very low most likely.

Matty Bhoy

Juniors
Still lose the plot when we lose big games. Found the last decade mostly soul destroying but forced myself to watch every game in the spoon years etc as it would make the better years a touch more special. Feel free to read that in Bruce McAvaney’s voice too.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Still lose the plot when we lose big games. Found the last decade mostly soul destroying but forced myself to watch every game in the spoon years etc as it would make the better years a touch more special. Feel free to read that in Bruce McAvaney’s voice too.
Speshal!

Latest posts