What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

News Curtis Scott

shear_joy9

Coach
rip his contract up.

What a dumb shit. Has just ended his league career and $500k per year salary because he would rather drink himself stupid

hineyrulz

Post Whore
UnripePaltryIslandwhistler-size_restricted.gif

Craig Bellamy reading his morning paper while having his breakfast.

Craigshark

First Grade
"Officers attached to Surry Hills Police Area Command located the man and attempted to assist him...[t]he man was [then] tasered and arrested": Source

Hot dang that's some mighty fine 'assistance' provided by the NSW Police Force?!

I'll reserve my opinion on this matter until Mr Scott has his day in court...

You failed to quote the part where he punched and kicked the Police Officers?

Xcalibre

Juniors
I dunno, don’t they usually go hard for alleged assault on coppers?

At least Joey was only braindead ON the field. Curtis Scott has just done the ultimate ‘hold my beer’ to all past Canberra imbeciles. He’ll be luckyto play a game in lime green.

Timmay

Juniors
You failed to quote the part where he punched and kicked the Police Officers?
According to the NSW Police Force's version of events.

We have not yet heard Mr Scott's version.

Mr Scott's been granted bail (always a positive indication for an accused) and his matter is next listed 20 February 2020 before the Downing Centre Local Court.

Again, I'll reserve my opinion until this matter is finalised...

Craigshark

First Grade

Mr Scott's been granted bail (always a positive indication for an accused) and his matter is next listed 20 February 2020 before the Downing Centre Local Court.

You still failed to quote that in your first post. You could get a job for one of those reality tv shows with your editing skills

Craigshark

First Grade

getting bail means nothing either. everyone gets bail these days since the bail laws changed a few years ago.

Latest posts