What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Scomo saving me

carcharias

Immortal
How is it all his own doing? The fires are a state issue. People seem to forget this or are just uneducated or better still have an agenda. He took a holiday. So what, he made an error of judgement and apologized, probably not great timing but whether he was here or not wouldn't have made one iota of difference to the fires. After all isn't it climate change causing these fires? :rolleyes: So does the PM have control of the weather now too?

Talk about jumping on the bandwagon.

Did that chubby bloke who does the press conferences ask the PM to get the army involved?

If the Greens are a “Non-Government Organisation”, why the f**k are my tax paying dollars going towards their party? They are an arse stain on the underpants of politics. https://factcheck.aap.com.au/social...g-truth-about-the-greens-bushfire-risk-policy
Anyone on the squealing left wanna defend these bandwagon hoppers? And while we’re at it, how’s about this for all you leftie, Greens lovin’ tossuers; https://www.google.com.au/amp/s/amp...s/news-story/c27d06d9715556a99baa74bf2e04262d

Craig Shark , Defer and Sad report to the remedial reading and comprehension class immediately. Do you even read the links you post that you think support your views ?. Im no greeny BTW.its my beleif we have 7 billion people to feed ,clothe house and educate before we can save every creature facing extinction , Nice as that might be . Just dont see where Greenies policies had a whole lot to do with the fires.

If you actually read the article ,it said The Anti Green face book group were a Non Govt. organisation . not greens political party. FMD pretty simple. Went on to say that the conclusions that group made from that Screen shot were not Factual. and explained why.

As for the "Australians" link . I wouldnt bother paying to read that. James Murdoch has condemned his own Father and Brother for their Denialist Agenda.

Quigs

Immortal
I see where the Japanese are going to have to start releasing a little bit of the contaminated water from the f**kishima Nuclear Reactor complex because they are quickly running out of containment tank space.

Just a little bit they reckon.

Coincidence to everyone who had their formative years in the 70's and 80's?
I think not. Subliminal mind messages were being sent through

Generalzod

Immortal
I see where the Japanese are going to have to start releasing a little bit of the contaminated water from the f**kishima Nuclear Reactor complex because they are quickly running out of containment tank space.

Don’t worry they have our clean coal as fossil fuels are clean right???

No Worries!Send defer over with a couple of his pool filters.

Quigs

Immortal
No Def you know narhhhthing. Reefs the man. The Japs are reporting - not the Japanese Nuclear Mob, it is the Jap Government is reporting that they are running out of space to store the contaminated coolant, you know the water that keeps the fharrked up reactor cool. Thats the problem.

Funny huh ..... the Youtube post has this posted up, "Comments are turned off"

I wonder why?

No Def you know narhhhthing. Reefs the man. The Japs are reporting - not the Japanese Nuclear Mob, it is the Jap Government is reporting that they are running out of space to store the contaminated coolant, you know the water that keeps the fharrked up reactor cool. Thats the problem.

Funny huh ..... the Youtube post has this posted up, "Comments are turned off"

I wonder why?
Don't confuse the poor feckers quigs.deefs is already packing his gear to install some pool filters that will extract the tritium? And then bring the backwash back to spread on his lawn.