What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Game Jerseys, Logos, Mock Ups, Photos ANYTHING

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
I can accept that people's views can change, but the thing is that part of his current income is generated by gambling and alcohol sponsorship. That's the inconsistency IMO.
I don't think any of the sports he's been involved in at an elite level don't have betting affiliations. That's not in his control.

It's also possible he's asked in the past and been refused.

Timmah

Staff member
Yet he gladly pockets the cash. It's logically inconsistent
That's a fairly long bow to draw. Millions of people worldwide are in jobs where they morally object to part or even all elements of their role - nobody would expect them to not take their paycheque home.

no name

Coach
That's a fairly long bow to draw. Millions of people worldwide are in jobs where they morally object to part or even all elements of their role - nobody would expect them to not take their paycheque home.
Do they let their employer know at the time of employment or during their employment that they object? Do they tell them, I’ll do this part of the job, but not that? Or do they quietly object while collecting their pay cheque.
I’m happy for SBW to voice his opinions on these issues, but he has and still does benefit from the organisations that he is publicly objecting to.

82952003_3057252337640102_3272002160216244224_o.jpg

all the kits from Super League

MugaB

Coach
Old emblem with a few tweaks
Not sure if this emblem was ever released it was on their inaugural jersey, but in looking for it there's nothing onlineNorth Queensland Cowboys.png

Timmah

Staff member
Do they let their employer know at the time of employment or during their employment that they object? Do they tell them, I’ll do this part of the job, but not that? Or do they quietly object while collecting their pay cheque.
I’m happy for SBW to voice his opinions on these issues, but he has and still does benefit from the organisations that he is publicly objecting to.
They may very well let their employer know. Given he hasn't been shown the door, I imagine SBW did actually make his thoughts known. Expecting him to somehow reduce his income because of it is a bit shit.

As for him benefiting, I don't actually think Toronto get any central funding from the RFL's Super League pool so in this cast that's not true?

Perth Red

Post Whore
Salford would normally be predominantly a solid red, Catalans should be in red and gold, Toronto had the chance to choose something quite unique for their brand and failed, Wigan more solid white than you'd normally see. It does seem to be the year of the white shirt for 2020!

Timmah

Staff member
So the women's team has a matching Toyota logo while the men's team has a red one?
I guess we find out when they show off the in-the-flesh jersey, but it looks that way. Unusual though yep

Latest posts