What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

News Curtis Scott

Timmay

Juniors

Knight Vision

First Grade
is there a ratio of stupidity to ink I wonder?
when I was younger a tattoo ( or an earing ) distinguished you from the crowd......now the crowd is wearing them so it's pointless. Nothing screams low self esteem trailer trash more than a tattoo....look at me I'm a tough guy..... now they up the ante by getting them on their neck or face.... neck tattoos = dumber than a second coat of paint.

THE CHAMP

First Grade
when I was younger a tattoo ( or an earing ) distinguished you from the crowd......now the crowd is wearing them so it's pointless. Nothing screams low self esteem trailer trash more than a tattoo....look at me I'm a tough guy..... now they up the ante by getting them on their neck or face.... neck tattoos = dumber than a second coat of paint.

Cue all the morons with tats chucking the shits

I always knew the guy was a prick.... why the raiders signed him i'll never know, I thought they prided themselves on being a club with a "no dickheads" policy.

Spot On

Coach
Souths have a 700K winger who thinks he's a centre that they can't offload, even to the Titans.

Ricky should make a play.

Chimp

Bench
Out drinking with Bateman earlier in the day - Bateman also has a bit of history in the UK, got into a scrap with a team mate at Wigan on a night out, Police ended up involved but no charges, but did cause a rift in the playing group that eventually saw players moved on.

One thing I never get about our sport, why do our full-time professional players think it’s acceptable to be out getting smashed during pre-season or the actual season? Surely they should be in the mindset right now of doing every little thing they can to have their body right for round 1 - going out on a massive session certainly doesn’t fit with that sort of attitude.

Latest posts