What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Josh Dugan could start NRL season in reserves after rejecting Super League move

shaggs

Coach
Duges missed the Channel 9 photo shoot this week?
The one where anyone who's a chance of playing first grade in a sharks jumper needs to get their mug shot?
So when they promo our televised games they can show our main players?
That one?

Well that's interesting.
Tigers

Quigs

Immortal
He was one of ours once so it has to be our fault somehow.

It is just the Cronulla thang.

Former sharks player arrested for ???????

C'mon Buzz you know you want too

Stake Removed

First Grade
NHL mascot assaults fan, i noticed that in original Dugan story, Buzz will be linking the mascot to us somehow

Inferno

Coach
These comments from Scott 3 DAYS AGO have not aged well:

“I would have had too many distractions in Sydney and it just would have been a little bit too full on. It would have been easier for me to go out and end up … not in trouble, but just not take footy as serious as I did when I moved away and focused on it.

“I had to pick if I wanted to go down the wrong road or the right road and that’s why I originally went to Melbourne – to get the best out of myself and my football.

“And it’s the same with the opportunity to go to Canberra. I’m older now and make better decisions but I also just think it’s the best place for me to get the most out of my football.”

https://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/cu...e/news-story/a35f7931910b93900801e5fad614258f

myrrh ken

First Grade
The bloke seems unhinged even just on the footy field.

Channel Nein and others will stop blowing smoke up his rectum now.

Correct me if I have the incorrect version
From what I gather he was sleeping it off in the park. Cops come & give him a kick to wake him up. he gets up swinging. They let him walk out on the street where he trys to geet a cab. None stop & he hurls his phone at the cab. Cops then grab him again, where he resists, gets tasered, locked up. Cops fastidously go through the rule book to find every charge possible.
This is also after being checked twice in the same line the night before & got drug searched?

When you go buy a coke at the bar, I think you should have to ask if you want it with ice, not just have it added.

Couldn’t give a f**k about Curtis Scott.

He ditched the black, white and blue.

Just like I can’t give a f**k about Kyle Flanagan’s career now.

They have one thing very much in common. It’s all about themselves and much less about the team.

Not that I think much of precious Ricky Stuart but Curtis has already shyted on him after he’s taken a punt to bring someone with a selfish bad culture to a Club which seems to now have a very good culture.

carcharias

Immortal
Correct me if I have the incorrect version
From what I gather he was sleeping it off in the park. Cops come & give him a kick to wake him up. he gets up swinging. They let him walk out on the street where he trys to geet a cab. None stop & he hurls his phone at the cab. Cops then grab him again, where he resists, gets tasered, locked up. Cops fastidously go through the rule book to find every charge possible.
This is also after being checked twice in the same line the night before & got drug searched?

When you go buy a coke at the bar, I think you should have to ask if you want it with ice, not just have it added.

yeah I dunno
He is in deep regardless.

https://www.google.com.au/amp/s/cou...s/news-story/b41a0bd5d8881d506a78b72c1500f387

As the officers attempted to assist Scott, he kicked and punched an officer in the face and had to be tasered before he was arrested