What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Israel folau

Matua

Bench
I dont think he should be blocked..
Put strict social media and public statement requirements in his contract, tell him to shut his dopey gob for a couple of years. His profile would be a good get for Super League.
Because that will work well. He can't be trusted, he's a bold faced liar, any organisation who takes him on are idiots.

Walter sobchak

First Grade
I dont think he should be blocked..
Put strict social media and public statement requirements in his contract, tell him to shut his dopey gob for a couple of years. His profile would be a good get for Super League.
This. 100%. He breaks said contract conditions then it’s bye bye.

Perth Red

Post Whore
The French dont mind a reprobate, look at some of their signings over the years. Maybe they figure he cant speak French so he can say whatever he likes and no-one will understand him?

Perth Red

Post Whore
This. 100%. He breaks said contract conditions then it’s bye bye.

and sues in the process of saying goodbye bringing financial and reputational damage to the game and his club? No thanks. Not worth the risk for a winger that's been out the game for years.

Dakink

Bench
Cant belive I'm agreeing.... But I'm with Red in this one. I just don't think he is worth the risk.

Perth Red

Post Whore
RFL, not happy, SL not happy, looks like some clubs are livid given Wigan’s lol response. Dragons have made a very stupid mistake.

NRLMad

Juniors
Any news for Super league is probably better than none. He will keep his mouth shut and it’ll end up being a good move for Catalans

Walter sobchak

First Grade
Haha!! Love it. I hope Catalan get smashed every week and end up getting relegated. What a joke of a club they’ve become.

grouch

First Grade
I look forward to seeing which Wigan game is chosen for the Heterosexual Celebration day.
straight-pride-meme-2.png

Taking The Two

Juniors
Strange stance from Robert Elstone. He followed suit with the NRL and banned Ben Barba this time last year but seemingly hasn’t bothered to do so with Folau yet is not happy about the signing of him. He’s truly proving himself to be more and more of a fool.

deluded pom?

Coach
I don’t understand it personally. The gay section of society want to be accepted into society as a whole yet take great delight in separating themselves and pointing out that they ARE different to heterosexuals. You either want to be included and accepted or you don’t.

Latest posts