What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Josh Dugan could start NRL season in reserves after rejecting Super League move

Ads

First Grade
Curtis is a time bomb. Anytime he’s with his mates from the shire especially. Not surprised at all.

Correct me if I have the incorrect version
From what I gather he was sleeping it off in the park. Cops come & give him a kick to wake him up. he gets up swinging. They let him walk out on the street where he trys to geet a cab. None stop & he hurls his phone at the cab. Cops then grab him again, where he resists, gets tasered, locked up. Cops fastidously go through the rule book to find every charge possible.
This is also after being checked twice in the same line the night before & got drug searched?

When you go buy a coke at the bar, I think you should have to ask if you want it with ice, not just have it added.
Another report says he threw the phone at the car first then went to sleep on trust land, he was asked to leave, then the cops were called. They tried to wake him and he got up swinging.
Lhttps://www.smh.com.au/sport/nrl/greenberg-to-make-call-on-scott-s-immediate-future-following-arrest-20200127-p53v5i.html

YTSharks

Juniors
Campbell graham??

hope it isn’t one of the three they want to ditch. Johnston, gagai and douweeeeey. Trash
That’s the snorkel. Still have nightmares of him using the fek as a hurdle. Big fan

Two of those three are trash. Johnston I’ll take on the wing exclusively

Inferno

Coach
Melbourne interested in Dugan.

They're probably interested if we're paying at least half his freight.

Given the amount of time Moylan and Johnson are likely to spend off the field I don't think we can afford to release him.

Also, this is the last year we have a cap penalty and we're already under the cap for this year.

myrrh ken

First Grade
They're probably interested if we're paying at least half his freight.

Yeah Storm usually love their budget backs. I mean, they persisted with Cheyse Blair for the 2016 gf, thank goodness.

Would be surprising if they want Doogs.

Chimp

Bench
Yeah Storm usually love their budget backs. I mean, they persisted with Cheyse Blair for the 2016 gf, thank goodness.

Would be surprising if they want Doogs.
Storm doing a loan/trade with Tigers, giving them Harry Grant for Paul Momorovski - that will end any interest in Dugan I’d have thought