What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Parramatta Eels Juniors

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
I was thinking for blue fest. Can I stay at yours? I will just park in driveway. All I need is acess to shower every few days and toilet in morning. I'll sleep in the van.

we have water restrictions atm and cant allow outsiders to use the showers, sorry

Obscene Assassin

First Grade

EELS GUN COULD BE KNIGHTS BOUND

The Eels are in danger of losing rising back-rower Toni Mataele to Newcastle next season.

The Knights are showing huge interest in the 17-year-old, who is still growing and weighs in at an impressive 105kg.

A Parra junior, Mataele has Tongan heritage and represented NSW under 16s in 2018.

He has met with new Knights coach Adam O'Brien and the pair established an immediate rapport.

Funnily enough we got him from the manly Harold Matthews team that beat us in the GF a few years back.

Delboy

First Grade
Funnily enough we got him from the manly Harold Matthews team that beat us in the GF a few years back.
He was one one of the many juniors bussed over to Manly, he was a Greystanes jumior I think. He asked to come back as strangely enough, he didn't like the constant travelling, karma that he's now talking to Newcastle. Parents and player managers, the ultimate dilemma for good but yet to peak junior players.

Obscene Assassin

First Grade

We must have a high opinion of Charlie Guymer. Brought him in from Tumut and have given him the captaincy straight away.

Interesting that the raiders are playing Trey Mooney in the 18's. Thought they would've put him straight into Flegg given the wraps on him.