What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Petition. CO 4 CEO

JohnnoMcJohnno

Juniors
Hi CO, I don't doubt you could be the best person for the job but I need just a tiny bit more info before I sign your petition.
1. I know you're calm, but what else have you got?
2. With respect to your application, was it the $1 7/11 coffee or the $2 ?
3. Is your beer of choice Crown Lager?

Thanking you in advance.

Last edited:

BLM01

First Grade
I am over it. No one will make a decision who is going to plug the Titanic. I have applied, no response. I have been informed by reliable resources that the CEO's secretary spilt 7/11 coffee and doughnuts over my application and was never sighted again.

It is time for a petition. CO 4 CEO.[/QUOTE
Dear Mastet if you had of read the job criteria and KPI"s you would of realised that they want someone that is not so green...orientated

Gareth67

First Grade
The Calm One , I can only suggest that you take the whole bluudy lot of them on a weekend excursion to your ‘ forest of peace and tranquility ‘ , they may return home with a far better sense of reality and more importantly clarity of mind .

PEACE BE WITH YOU MY BROTHERS :blossom:

Gareth67

First Grade
What a joke of a club we are. Not a single whisper on new CEO, nobody either is interested or we are not even looking outside the Club. I fear the writing is on the wall and it’s another old boy existing board member going to be handed the job.

Hire a ‘LOTTO ‘ skip bin and throw the lot of the rascals in it . Oh no we can’t do that , that was another company that had outbid the WIN organization ( :) ) for part ownership of the Dragons.

BLM01

First Grade
What a joke of a club we are. Not a single whisper on new CEO, nobody either is interested or we are not even looking outside the Club. I fear the writing is on the wall and it’s another old boy existing board member going to be handed the job.
The reason there is no whisper is because they gonna wait till after the JDB trial and fallout when BJ quits after all that takes shape. The new CEO should not have to be involved with this

BLM01

First Grade
Minor technicality man. Give me the reins for a care free environment and 1 home game to be played at Nimbin, what a revenue raiser.
And the theme of the game is nudity and post match free love for all and a promotion for medicinal cannabis seeing it is about to come into society to aide the ill if not already available for the animal kingdom in the forest

Old Kogarah Boy 1

First Grade
And the theme of the game is nudity and post match free love for all and a promotion for medicinal cannabis seeing it is about to come into society to aide the ill if not already available for the animal kingdom in the forest

As a life long sufferer of every option of arthritis, l'm pleased to announce that l am booked to be trialed on medical cannabis in a fortnight..

After 40 years, every other form, from tablets to injections, haven't worked so fingers crossed the MC can offer some relief ............ that too and the sacking of McGregor!

Sorry to vee off topic but the mere mention of it in BLM's post presented itself.

The calm one

Juniors
You can be my personal secretary. Congratulations, Chosen One

The calm one

Juniors
Kangaroos and chooks live it

Latest posts