What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Israel folau

Perth Red

Post Whore
Wigan’s response is probably the greatest move in Rugby League History.

they’ve certainly gone up in my estimations! So swift as well lol.
Leaving if Folau can be a douche bag or not in public there are a few interesting RL things
1. It would seem the RFL or SL dont have the power to de-register or refuse to register a player beyond criminal or drug violations which is somewhat troubling!
2. This will actually be a great opportunity for the game to show that it believes in inclusivity and make some pretty strong statements to the gay community about how welcome they are in the RL family
3. Nothing gets newspaper column inches like controversy and this one is going to run all season.

Last edited:

batley

Juniors
The public have had gay rights and PC foisted upon them,They are too scared to express their views.
Would be a different story if they could speak out.

Haffa

The public have had gay rights and PC foisted upon them,They are too scared to express their views.
LOL. Imagine if there was a time where people were free to "Speak out against dem dere gays"

Last edited:
I think being gay is the latest fad, like tazoos and Reebok pumps... but with all the LGBTQ and A (activists) I guess ill have to take Homers advice..

PK2sL-HY7woKjAvYxLIzgK2ogll9ZyZuy0uE9EbE2VKo7dfXBEbTeesZchkqtBXy6LqpRHEMVnZX91hKaoeDrIyNoorJjTYZfdVxGNvfzWY80Jd_UqLOlNkqQp4bE411cUx1rOFXcEFGzWlAF08JFxFG8-fAA8I=w470-h313

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Express their views, say through a postal survey?

Where more than 60% of Australians voted in favour of marriage equality?

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Docile... I'm not the bloke with almost 100k post... sounds like you need a hobby and stop Christian bashing..
I come here to talk football lefty PC proganda
Oh somebody on the internet criticising somebody else on the internet for posting a comment on the internet. What a novel attempted insult.

Feel free to point out where I have "Christian bashed".

Your last sentence is barely coherent but I assume you are suggesting you come here to talk football and not "lefty PC propaganda"... if that were the case why would you post in the thread at all?

Snoochies

First Grade
What has he said gays can't do? Has he said hates them, wants them executed? He stated a theological belief which people who don't even believe in his hell get all upset about, I bet most don't even know what the hell hell even is.

Oh somebody on the internet criticising somebody else on the internet for posting a comment on the internet. What a novel attempted insult.

Feel free to point out where I have "Christian bashed".

Your last sentence is barely coherent but I assume you are suggesting you come here to talk football and not "lefty PC propaganda"... if that were the case why would you post in the thread at all?

well i'm not going to go through 100,000 posts.

dude your the Israel Folau of League Unlimited, self righteous, prejudiced against minorities thinkers a little bit couckoo... so sad I thought this was an inclusive Forum

Perth Red

Post Whore

I think you mean some of the public, the same could be said for racism, sexism and a host of other social reform and justice agendas that have stopped the rednecks having free reign to harm and denigrate people different to them.

Rod McClusky

Juniors
I think you mean some of the public, the same could be said for racism, sexism and a host of other social reform and justice agendas that have stopped the rednecks having free reign to harm and denigrate people different to them.
But you feel free to denigrate Christians
You are the ultimate hypocrite

Perth Red

Post Whore
But you feel free to denigrate Christians
You are the ultimate hypocrite

Again? For the fourteenth time, I don’t give a sht what fiction people want to believe. It’s when they then cause harm through their pushing of their beliefs through behaviour or speech that I have an issue with, especially when the person is high profile and influential and knows his words of hate are going to get massive public coverage.
Tell me do you think it’s ok for a Muslim to preach that it’s ok to kill infidels because he thinks his religion says so? Honestly answer it.

Rod McClusky

Juniors
Again? For the fourteenth time, I don’t give a sht what fiction people want to believe. It’s when they then cause harm through their pushing of their beliefs through behaviour or speech that I have an issue with, especially when the person is high profile and influential and knows his words of hate are going to get massive public coverage.
Tell me do you think it’s ok for a Muslim to preach that it’s ok to kill infidels because he thinks his religion says so? Honestly answer it.
When did Izzy preach it ok to kill?
You might not think that you are a bigot, but your actions in this forum prove you hate Christians
Maybe you reflect on your own postings