What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Liddle

stryker

First Grade
Yep gotta go.
Some players bodies cant keep up with their mental attributes.
He needs to look after himself and we need to save his cash for a walk up starter.

Tiger Ted

Bench
You gotta feel for the kid. I still think he has all the talent in the world just can’t catch a trick with injuries

All too similar to moltzen.
The similarities with moltzen start & end with their misfortunes re injuries.Liddle can & will b one heck of a player if he can stay injury free.Good luck to the kid & hope he makes a successful return to footy this season.

BrotherJim05

Bench
I want nothing more than for Liddle to overcome his injuries and be our long term hooker, but f**k mate, footy isn't everything. Your young, you've made some good coin playing footy, there is so much potential for other things outside of footy. If I was him I'd cut my losses and look for a new career. Maybe even travel the world a bit.

The unknown

Juniors
The similarities with moltzen start & end with their misfortunes re injuries.Liddle can & will b one heck of a player if he can stay injury free.Good luck to the kid & hope he makes a successful return to footy this season.

I still remember him slicing through defensive lines in the juniors like it was a piece of cake. Poor kid probably hasn’t even strung 3-5 games of FG in a row yet

Vic Mackey

Referee
I am actually interested to see how Simpkins goes. Admittedly I haven't even seen him play but i have a feeling he may be the starter by the end of the year

Ive seen a bit of him, Liddle and Simpkins are very different players. Simpkins is very similar to Harry, more of a play maker who engages markers and plays short. Liddle gives quick and crisp service or runs. We're lucky that from what Ive seen both are very good defenders.

I'm really looking forward to Liddle having a full pre season and getting his shot from Round 1. His played four seasons of NRL but never had that chance before.

Latest posts