What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Latrell (officially signs with Souths 13/1/20)

Jerkwad2000

Juniors
The same old haters are at it again. You lot can’t help yourselves
The Tigers have approached both Johnston and Doueihi under the pretence of offering them a regular 1st grade start. Saying they won’t start for us
Souths don’t want either to leave. They are contracted.

what if the Roosters deliberately wipe out Mitchell in round 3 like they did with a Craig Wing. A vile deliberate act of knees in the back

Suddenly those 2 blokes would be starting in 1st grade. tigers are just trying to scab as they always have by lying.

You seriously can't be serious with message. Surely.

It's common knowledge that Douehi has been given permission to speak to other clubs. God forbid a club actually approach him and offer him a spot, I'm sure instead he would love to be playing reserve grade hoping for an injury.

Also, no Souths fan can talk about lying. I reckon, if I could be bothered, it would take me about 2 seconds to find quotes from Wayne Bennett saying no, we aren't interested in James Roberts, no, we aren't interested in Latrell Mitchell. Yet look where they are.

And people in glass houses shouldn't throw stones. I don't see you coming out and saying Souths should stop their pursuit of Jai Arrow for the 2020 season. Despite the fact he's contracted. Or did you happen to forget about that?

Wily Ole Dog

Juniors
Well done Latrell. That’s what happens when you play for the best supported club in Australia
Pride of the league :sparkling_heart:

An off-season publicity blitz has actually helped Latrell Mitchell land one of the richest player sponsorship deals in Australian sport.

The South Sydney Rabbitohs fullback is about to become the face of sportswear giant Adidas in rugby league.

His co-managers Matt Rose and Warwick Wright were in Melbourne on Friday to sign off on the deal, which is understood to be the company’s biggest agreement with an NRL or AFL player — certainly the biggest since Sonny Bill Williams became one of their ambassadors.

Mitchell will be the face of a mid-year Australia-wide promotional campaign.

Adidas recognised the interest in the Kangaroos star from the mass media coverage of him leaving the Roosters to join the Rabbitohs.

Tiger5150

Bench
Well done Latrell. That’s what happens when you play for the best supported club in Australia

An off-season publicity blitz has actually helped Latrell Mitchell land one of the richest player sponsorship deals in Australian sport.

The South Sydney Rabbitohs fullback is about to become the face of sportswear giant Adidas in rugby league.

His co-managers Matt Rose and Warwick Wright were in Melbourne on Friday to sign off on the deal, which is understood to be the company’s biggest agreement with an NRL or AFL player — certainly the biggest since Sonny Bill Williams became one of their ambassadors.

Adidas recognised the interest in the Kangaroos star from the mass media coverage of him leaving the Roosters to join the Rabbitohs.

Its good to see some plus size models getting the good gigs. #diversity #beautifulineverysize

The Rosco

Bench
ADIDAS used to stand for All Day I Dream About Sex.
Now ? All Day I Dream About Sausages.

I just found out some interesting "facts".
1... souffs are the best brand in the NRL
2.... souffs are in demand everywhere.
These both must be true, coz Willy ole merkin said so.

Bahahahahaahha. LOL@SOUFFS.

Last edited:

Wily Ole Dog

Juniors
ADIDAS used to stand for All Day I Dream About Sex.
Now ? All Day I Dream About Sausages.

I just found out some interesting "facts".
1... souffs are the best brand in the NRL
2.... souffs are in demand everywhere.
These both must be true, coz Willy ole merkin said so.

Bahahahahaahha. LOL@SOUFFS.

Well, given the way you express yourself I’m staggered you’re capable of leaning anything but I’m extremely happy for you

Zadar

Juniors

Good luck to him, “being the face” of something in league hasn’t had a good run in the past.