What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

6 months ago I tell u to go Estonia. Not one progress

kris rebane

Juniors
Yes I know this is forum and just for fans.
I say that there is raw talent here and academic estimation is a low level nrl team could be produced in ten years.

WHY is there no scouts here?

I can name 3 ppl just off my head that could be in ESL in 18 mths and NRL two years.

I say that there is raw talent here and academic estimation is a low level nrl team could be produced in ten years.

I can name 3 ppl just off my head that could be in ESL in 18 mths and NRL two years.
Isn't Estonia AFL mad?...

Rod McClusky

Juniors

Albert?

langpark

First Grade

Ok, so I am on the next flight to Tallinn after reading your rant. I am a talent scout. But seeing as you have not RL teams there, where exactly am I supposed to go to find these amazingly talented humans and unlock their RL potential? Bars? Cafes? Libraries?

Love your work mate, keep it up!

kris rebane

Juniors
Isn't Estonia AFL mad?...

actually there is push for this sport and competition.

I tell u why.
There is AFL player from Estonia name a ‘Dane Rampie’ and his brother Siimon has made good progress with game here in Tallinn.

I am not sure but he divide his time between Australia and Kristiine which is part of Tallinn with shopping.

AFL support him but no one in league world support me. And now there is Union agents in this country and spreading the game. I am both happy and also unhappy.
I love league but if I cannot have league then I guess union staring to grow is second best.

Go Wikipedia. Estonia still ranked league team. Won’t be for long. If nothing happened in 2020 summer time game is gone and I will also force to join the union rank I think.

actually there is push for this sport and competition.

I tell u why.
There is AFL player from Estonia name a ‘Dane Rampie’ and his brother Siimon has made good progress with game here in Tallinn.

I am not sure but he divide his time between Australia and Kristiine which is part of Tallinn with shopping.

AFL support him but no one in league world support me. And now there is Union agents in this country and spreading the game. I am both happy and also unhappy.
I love league but if I cannot have league then I guess union staring to grow is second best.

Go Wikipedia. Estonia still ranked league team. Won’t be for long. If nothing happened in 2020 summer time game is gone and I will also force to join the union rank I think.
I'll supprt you, how much money do you need and which Nigerian scam should I send it too
images

kris rebane

Juniors
How about a Nigerian development officer who is also a Nigerian prince.

or
Why not just development officer come to school and help us with kids. We have works. We can only do once a year.

maybe marketing material and promo.

we have extensive tv network who look for austarakin programmign. Why not give away nrl product or esl cheaply to network or for free! ? No loss for them.

why not help us organise internatianal match with other similar country in the mould of Serbia ?

how can I grow game when I have family and work 55 hour week office?

taavi who is also passion on this has business that has more hours.

we wrote and wrote yet no one ever response.

In meantime. Hard work in twenty years vanish in one season because London guys being help from RFU and take two team and make them Union. Now we have just two team play off best of 5 in summer. Only one new player. Two team and 3 player losses.

this is last year. And if there is no help then f**k man I also jump on union train. Compromise to survival.