What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Top 8 2020 Predictions

hindy111

Post Whore
1. Souths
2. Eels
3. Storm
4. Roosters
5. Canberra
6. Manly
7. Broncos
8. Warriors

You think Souths pack can do enough to win games.
Bother Burgess boys gone and Suttom. I just think it's a soft pack. Especialy once there is an injury or two. The halves are solid but I reckon both have seen their best days.
Can see them missing the top 8.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
You think Souths pack can do enough to win games.
Bother Burgess boys gone and Suttom. I just think it's a soft pack. Especialy once there is an injury or two. The halves are solid but I reckon both have seen their best days.
Can see them missing the top 8.
Cook is also average when his pack isn’t going forward, I don’t think they’ll miss the 8 but I don’t think they are a premiership threat like some people do.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
We should turn this into a comp of some sort. Will be interesting to look back at the end of the year.

T.S Quint

Coach
Titans have a good side on paper. Aslong as Arrow stays. If he leaves I change my opinion.

So you're saying that with Arrow they are a good team but without him they're not?
I'm not sure he has that much influence on a game.

hindy111

Post Whore
So you're saying that with Arrow they are a good team but without him they're not?
I'm not sure he has that much influence on a game.

Yes.
If we lost Moses I doubt we make the finals.
Take best player out of most top 8 sides and most would slide out

T.S Quint

Coach
Yes.
If we lost Moses I doubt we make the finals.
Take best player out of most top 8 sides and most would slide out

I don’t think Arrow has as much of an influence over his team’s fortunes as Moses has over his.
Arrow is a very good player, don’t get me wrong, but he’s no game breaker.
Especially considering he plays under 60 minutes per game.

hindy111

Post Whore
Arrow, Proctor,Hipgrave,Boyd,Peachey, Sami, Wallace, A.Taylor, N.Peats, Cartwright, Brimson....Foutaika( I wish we posted this kid I rate highly)
Shame Ryan James is gone for season.
I think enough talent if the guys put in to make the top 8. Problem is players go backwards up there. They can't win comp but squads as good as any side ranked 6th -16....

Gazzamatta

Coach
Arrow, Proctor,Hipgrave,Boyd,Peachey, Sami, Wallace, A.Taylor, N.Peats, Cartwright, Brimson....Foutaika( I wish we posted this kid I rate highly)
Shame Ryan James is gone for season.
I think enough talent if the guys put in to make the top 8. Problem is players go backwards up there. They can't win comp but squads as good as any side ranked 6th -16....
Holbrook will improve them. A very good young coach.

strider

Post Whore
Holbrook will improve them. A very good young coach.
Source?

037774.jpg

Latest posts