What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 Rabbitohs Rumours, Signings and News

Rabbit toes

First Grade
What is this comment...? Don’t believe anything coaches or players say about their team? I can’t process how ridiculous this sounds.
Is it really as stupid as it sounds? How many times have teams in the past been playing poorly or being put under scrutiny or coaches heads being hunted and players have been asked questions relating to the issue. Have you ever heard a player say “yeah coach has lost us as a team” or “he’s hurt pretty bad and probably shouldn’t play ”
Only for the coach to be sacked a week later etc
Players and coaches lie about their teams all the time. Part politics, part sportsmanship

Mr Spock!

Referee
Is it really as stupid as it sounds? How many times have teams in the past been playing poorly or being put under scrutiny or coaches heads being hunted and players have been asked questions relating to the issue. Have you ever heard a player say “yeah coach has lost us as a team” or “he’s hurt pretty bad and probably shouldn’t play ”
Players and coaches lie about their teams all the time. Part politics, part sportsmanship
Exactly....

Souths Till I Die

First Grade

Look I completely understand that point of view. Coaches and players lie but the conclusion that everything coaches and players tell the media is a lie is a bit of a ridiculous statement. There’s politics in every workplace I’ve ever been in. I like to think I can tell the difference to when someone’s talking shit and someone’s being truthful.

And in this instance what is Bennett gaining by not being truthful? If he truly didn’t rate Goodwin he would’ve gone back to Warrington as they offered him a bigger contract.

callmack1

Staff member
Arrow little hope of shooting through after James' shattering injury: https://www.smh.com.au/sport/nrl/ar...-james-shattering-injury-20200201-p53wuu.html

So as we all thought, our hopes of getting Arrow this year are gone. We'll have to wait for 2021 now. Time to move on and possibly look at other options for this year.

The article also confirms that Latrell's brother, Shaquai Mitchell, has joined the club. Doubt he'll make much of an impact for this year though, he is rumoured to be well out of shape.

Titans are also after Knight for 2021. In my opinion, we must do absolutely everything we can to hold onto Liam!

Rabbits20

Immortal
Arrow little hope of shooting through after James' shattering injury: https://www.smh.com.au/sport/nrl/ar...-james-shattering-injury-20200201-p53wuu.html

So as we all thought, our hopes of getting Arrow this year are gone. We'll have to wait for 2021 now. Time to move on and possibly look at other options for this year.

The article also confirms that Latrell's brother, Shaquai Mitchell, has joined the club. Doubt he'll make much of an impact for this year though, he is rumoured to be well out of shape.

Titans are also after Knight for 2021. In my opinion, we must do absolutely everything we can to hold onto Liam!
Absolutely bro I hope we are currently in negotiations to keep Knight long term and also Murray.

NovoBunny94

Juniors
Absolutely bro I hope we are currently in negotiations to keep Knight long term and also Murray.

Hope Liam and Cameron get onto long term contracts.. but then again, contracts mean 0 these days so.. lets just hope they both want to play under Wayne/For South Sydney

Hi Callmack
Thought this would be interesting if you haven't seen it