What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT: American footy thread

Happy MEel

First Grade
Wow. They made an announcement during the coverage to donate to the Red Cross for the bushfires. That’s pretty awesome.

Avenger

Immortal
What a f**king terrible sport. Seriously how many commercials? From what I’ve read about 12 min is the average time the ball is in play during an entire game.

T-Boon

Coach
What a f**king terrible sport. Seriously how many commercials? From what I’ve read about 12 min is the average time the ball is in play during an entire game.

The game is still very much on when the ball isn't in play.
If you think of it in man minutes (when the ball is in play EVERYBODY is 100%) there is more play than a game of rugby league where players take off an entire set of possession a lot.

T-Boon

Coach
I like San Frans style of play. Lots of "window dressing" (one of many American Football terms I love). Run first.

Latest posts