What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Folau joins the Dragons

This Year?

Immortal
I miss @gregstar. I feel he would have contributed to making this into a classic thread.

The thing I find so bizarre about homophobia is why are the haters so into someone's sexuality? Are they jealous? What is it that makes them care so much about what someone else is doing? Maybe they want to have sex with that person. Is it a curiosity thing? Why would I care so much about who a random person is having sex with?

It makes no sense to me.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
I miss @gregstar. I feel he would have contributed to making this into a classic thread.

The thing I find so bizarre about homophobia is why are the haters so into someone's sexuality? Are they jealous? What is it that makes them care so much about what someone else is doing? Maybe they want to have sex with that person. Is it a curiosity thing? Why would I care so much about who a random person is having sex with?

It makes no sense to me.
If it’s:

a) above legal age
b) consensual
c) non-adulterous
d) of the same species

It shouldn’t really be anyone else’s concern...

BennyV

Referee

It makes no sense to me.
Because people are idiots. Mostly self-centred idiots. They don’t understand how something can exist out of their own little idiot bubble, or how people can do things differently to their idiot way of doing things. And rather than admit confusion or fear of something they don’t understand, they call it wrong and/or resist it in any way possible, regardless of the impact it has on anyone else.

That’s not limited to homosexuality/homophobia either - the basis of most racism, sexism, islamaphobia, anti semitism, etc comes from fear and confusion and the way idiots handle that.

Hell, people’s outrageous and continual denial of climate change in the face of extreme scientific evidence can be stemmed back to pure fear and ignorance!!!

upload_2020-2-3_15-16-48.png

ruthless dragon

Juniors
Because people are idiots. Mostly self-centred idiots. They don’t understand how something can exist out of their own little idiot bubble, or how people can do things differently to their idiot way of doing things. And rather than admit confusion or fear of something they don’t understand, they call it wrong and/or resist it in any way possible, regardless of the impact it has on anyone else.

That’s not limited to homosexuality/homophobia either - the basis of most racism, sexism, islamaphobia, anti semitism, etc comes from fear and confusion and the way idiots handle that.

Hell, people’s outrageous and continual denial of climate change in the face of extreme scientific evidence can be stemmed back to pure fear and ignorance!!!

View attachment 35834
Wow, I am impressed!! an appraisal of the the Deplorables of America and the Quiet Australians of, well Australia. Actually the perfect oxymoron a conservative/ visionary.

Old Kogarah Boy 1

First Grade

It makes no sense to me.

My wife and l practice ‘safe sex’...... we don’t have any!
We use to have ‘travel sex’ ....“ f@&k off! “but we stoping holidaying.
Ok, l’m going now......

Latest posts