What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 NRL Fantasy

Rabbits20

Immortal
@callmack1 bro could you please open the league soon mate, it’s 5 weeks til the season this Thursday and I think if you open it early it’ll give it the best chance of filling up.

Fantasy has been open for about 5 or 6 days now too bro.

If we don’t fill it either I read in the settings there is certain deadlines in the fine print before the season begins re adding celebrity teams in and if the league isn’t finalised by a certain point bro we won’t be starting in round 1 which would suck and would be waiting til round 2 or 3 for it to count.

Rabbits20

Immortal
7.2 FINALISING LEAGUE ENTRY & INCOMPLETE LEAGUES
Prior to the nominated Start Round for your League, Teams are entered into Leagues on a provisional basis. League entries can change up until the beginning of the Start Round. If your Team is not filled with 21 Players, your Team will be completed using our intelligent Smart Auto-Fill feature. This will be done at 2am on the day of the next Full Lockout after setting up your team.

If your League has not been filled by the start of the Round, your League Commissioner will be given the choice of reducing the size of their League or updating the league start round.

If the league is not full by kick-off of the first scheduled NRL match of the Round the league is due to start at, it becomes unscheduled and the start round will be pushed back by a week. This process repeats until the league is full.

One way to manage league numbers is to add expert/celebrity players to your league (e.g. The Lone Scout). The league commissioner can add these experts via the League Settings page, from the Tuesday prior to the opening game of the season (see 3. Key Dates).

You can leave a league prior to its start via the button League Settings page, but only if the first lock-out of your League has not commenced. Once the league has started you can no longer leave/change your League.

7.3 DEFAULT LEAGUE SETTINGS
The League Creator (Commissioner) decides whether to create a Head-to-Head or Open league and defines the settings that govern league play.

If you create a Head-to-Head league, the default league settings listed below will apply, unless the Commissioner changes them prior to the league starting. Once started the settings can’t be altered.

The default league settings are:

There are other settings that can be adjusted by the league Commissioner. This can be done via the League > Settings page.

Note: When adjusting league settings please pay careful attention to the logic of the settings as it is possible to cause conflicts that will mean your league does not start as expected. For example, in a 20-person league starting in Round 2, with a Top 8 finals series, it is not possible to play all teams twice. If your league does not start as expected, please check these settings and adjust accordingly. If the logic is sound your league will start at the next Round.

https://fantasy.nrl.com/help/guidelines

@callmack1

Rabbits20

Immortal
Hey there old mate.

Not sure if I'll be up there or not. One thing for certain is that the next few weeks of planning will go out the window on the first team list day!
Hahahahaha, yeah but it’s still fun and I have to plan, I can’t help myself.

I’m more focussed on my overall rank rather than head to head but I still love to play both.

Last season was the first season I went for overall and I finished 599th, I was happy with that.

This will be my 4th season playing fantasy I believe, how time flies!

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
Fantastic, thanks mate. Had a first pass at a team and the salary cap looks very thin this year! Looking forward to it.

Yeah I love it. Teams are actually going to be different and you have to be really selective of the guns you pick.

@Rabbits20 is going around playing the underdog card but we all know he ain’t no underdog anymore.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Yeah I love it. Teams are actually going to be different and you have to be really selective of the guns you pick.

@Rabbits20 is going around playing the underdog card but we all know he ain’t no underdog anymore.
Lol you’re the guy to beat we all know that, yes I’m sure better than I was but you still are a step or two ahead, STID if we want a full comp it’s needs to be started soon, maybe you’ll have to set it up mate, I think Callmack is busy and may have forgotten.

Also if the comp doesn’t fill up from the Tuesday two days before the season kicks off that’s when we’d need to add celeb teams in as if we don’t the comp won’t start in round 1 and what happened last year was our comp didn’t end up starting til round 2 or 3 for head to head, it would be nice to avoid that this coming season

Rabbits20

Immortal
I would say R20 is one of the top dogs of not favourite of our league.
Lol mate you won it a couple of years ago lol.

I believe you are around my playing level, STID and Hunters tend to be a step or two ahead.

Around origin time I could get stuffed a bit in head to head as I’ll be focussing on those bye rounds so I can maintain a high rank for overall!

@Souths Till I Die very rarely gets stuffed and seems to be able to juggle both perfectly.

I’ll keep trying to beat him but expect to fall a little short again.