What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pies, and condiments

Coastbloke

Bench
Forgot to add Wilberforce village bread shop to the list..

Glenorie Bakery is very popular but a bit overpriced for what they offer which is a pretty standard - but nice - pie. They used to also own the Windsor bakery near the Paddlewheel fountain..

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Forgot to add Wilberforce village bread shop to the list..

Glenorie Bakery is very popular but a bit overpriced for what they offer which is a pretty standard - but nice - pie. They used to also own the Windsor bakery near the Paddlewheel fountain..
Bit far from the Coast bloke.......

adamkungl

Immortal
Love a good pie. Every time I see a small town bakery advertising “Australia/NZ/worlds best pies” I test the claim. So far the wild venison pie at Miles Better Pies in Te Anau is the king. as for condiments, none. I buy quality pies and want to taste the pie. I do like a peas, mash and gravy combo with a pie though. Usually from House of Pie in Matraville at 2am.

One of the best NZ pie shops i've found was on the main road between Christchurch and Arthurs Pass. The Famous Sheffield Pie Shop. All the usual favourites with chunky meats + some interesting themed specials

A Brisbane nomination - Piefection in Mt Gravatt. Signature pie is a pork rib with bourbon sauce.

Last time I was at The Entrance on the Central Coast, Kens pie shop was pretty good.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
f**k you guys and all your pie talk..

It’s made me crave pies..

So needless to say tonight when I got home and had to sort out my own dinner, I just grabbed a pie..

Couldn’t decide whether to have tomato or bbq sauce, so I just made an effigy of Paul McGregor from
both..

F3893BDD-1A5B-4F72-9A07-4E5B00E02621.jpeg

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Was it lamb?
It started out full of promises of meat fillings, but it wasn’t long until I found no substance behind the cover and was left feeling empty..

The annoying part is I keep getting served up the same thing..

horrie hastings

First Grade
Mt Barker Country bakery in WA, remember stopping here either back in 2005 or 2006 and the pies were good, last time in WA back in 2018 called into there again driving across from Denmark heading back to Perth, it was breakfast time and i got a seafood pie with prawns, mushroom and steak and a bacon and lambs fry one, all were delicious and i demolished them all in one sitting.

Generalzod

Immortal
When I take a hot pie out of the oven I lift the lid of the pie gently and add a tablespoon of cream cheese delicious....

Last edited:

Latest posts