What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

When you die the Broncos want part of your estate

The Rosco

Bench
meh. In line with most charities and noble causes. Bit by bit, or by the sackful. Either or.
Just as long as they get it.
But yes, surprised that a merkin place like the bronco's would go down that path.

adamkungl

Immortal
How is this even a thing.

Don't forget the Broncos got gifted land across the road from the leagues club to build the new training centre, despite being the most profitable club in the league.

https://www.ausleisure.com.au/news/queensland-government-land-gift-keeps-broncos-in-brisbane/

Dont forget the Broncos are owned by a multinational corporation with a turnover of bazillions that doesnt pay tax and runs the media in 3 of the wealthiest countries on earth and uses that influence to tank democracy

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
BRISBANE-BRONCOSFC-LID-VIEW.png

Last Week

Bench
What is a Bequest (Gift In your Will)?
A bequest is the act of giving or leaving a gift in your Will to a specific person or organisation. We recommend that you seek legal, taxation and financial advice when writing your Will, and discuss the instructions you are making in your Will with your relatives or loved ones.

Type of Bequests
There are three main types of bequests you can give:

A percentage of your Estate
A specific amount of money
Residual of your Estate after all other beneficiaries have been taken care of
Property or assets

Who can contribute and be part of Broncos Forever?
Anyone with a passion for the Brisbane Broncos (whether you are a member or non-member), can leave a bequest to the Club in their Will. We encourage you to look after your family and friends first when planning your legacy and estate planning.

What will be the Impact of my Bequest?
By leaving a bequest in your Will to the Broncos, you can play your part in ensuring the future success of the team and increase the impact of our community programs in communities across Queensland.

Your bequest will:

Enable us to provide the best facilities and resources for the Club
Ensure we stay on the cutting edge through high performance preparation and rehabilitation programs for players
Support our expanding community programs that are offering hope and improving young people's lives right across Queensland and northern New South Wales
Provide resources for our Game Development program which encourages and nurtures grass-roots rugby league helping young kids stay active and healthy
Having the best possible facilities, resources and programs will give us the best opportunity for future success on and off the field.

The privileges of being part of Broncos Forever?
When you become part of Broncos Forever, there is a unique sense of belonging. The Broncos will also recognise your contribution during your lifetime through a number of special privileges that include exclusive invitations to Broncos Forever events, unique Broncos Forever memento, certificate of appreciation, Broncos Forever newsletters and your name on our Broncos Forever honour board in the foyer of the Clive Berghofer Centre at Red Hill.

A message from our Patron - Club Legend Darren Lockyer
I've been privileged to be part of this wonderful Club for many years. It's provided me with many memories that I will cherish forever. Because the Club means so much to me, I'm leaving a bequest to our Club to ensure it continues to prosper and provide even more special memories for future generations. As Patron of "Broncos Forever", I look forward to seeing you at special events planned just for this unique group.

- Darren Lockyer Patron of Broncos Forever