What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

When you die the Broncos want part of your estate

THE CHAMP

First Grade
It’s important to remember the broncos are the equivalent of a religion. If people are stupid enough to leave them something in their will then that’s on them.
Those stupid enough to throw stones keep an eye on your own clubs I guarantee they aren’t far from doing the same. Please ensure you are just as outraged then.

beave

Coach
It’s important to remember the broncos are the equivalent of a religion. If people are stupid enough to leave them something in their will then that’s on them.
Those stupid enough to throw stones keep an eye on your own clubs I guarantee they aren’t far from doing the same. Please ensure you are just as outraged then.

I reckon the Broncos being the canary down the mineshaft with this one, the other clubs will be monitoring the reactions and most likely steer well away from this bullshit.

I’ve offered the broncos on twitter to leave them my framed and signed 2015 NQ GF jersey in my will, but they haven’t responded if they want it or not......

THE CHAMP

First Grade
I reckon the Broncos being the canary down the mineshaft with this one, the other clubs will be monitoring the reactions and most likely steer well away from this bullshit.

I’ve offered the broncos on twitter to leave them my framed and signed 2015 NQ GF jersey in my will, but they haven’t responded if they want it or not......

You’ll probably find they are only interested in things of value

This Year?

Immortal

I offered them a signed Tariq Sims 2018 jersey and funnily enough I haven't had a response either.