What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

hindy111

Post Whore
M.Lichaa would be a handy pick up. Would be very cheap and an excellent fill in if Rheed was out.
People will hate on the guy. I wouldn't want him in my 17 if everyones fit. I'd prefer him at 9 over Salmon,Stone,W.Smith or Davies if we had an injury

hindy111

Post Whore
Ryan Matterson basically said it was personal and without naming names it come across as hating the coach as the reason he wanted out.....

Avenger

Immortal
M.Lichaa would be a handy pick up. Would be very cheap and an excellent fill in if Rheed was out.
People will hate on the guy. I wouldn't want him in my 17 if everyones fit. I'd prefer him at 9 over Salmon,Stone,W.Smith or Davies if we had an injury
He’s retired.

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
Potentially makes sense as with Lamb no longer here, we could be looking for a half.

And Field on a development contract for a year (like Lamb was) gives us some cover / options in the halves.

Wouldn’t cost much and we have some development spots available.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Potentially makes sense as with Lamb no longer here, we could be looking for a half.

And Field on a development contract for a year (like Lamb was) gives us some cover / options in the halves.

Wouldn’t cost much and we have some development spots available.
Is he on top 30 at the Dragons??? Not sure he’d come for a development contract???

But he has talent and a handy fill in if one of our halves get injured. Maybe they see him as a 14?

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
Is he on top 30 at the Dragons??? Not sure he’d come for a development contract???

But he has talent and a handy fill in if one of our halves get injured. Maybe they see him as a 14?

He isn’t contracted to the dragons, they didn’t re-sign him.