What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Game Jerseys, Logos, Mock Ups, Photos ANYTHING

sempmrh

Juniors
View attachment 35791 I mereged the old and the current one for this mock up emblem then added their inaugural border to it
Needs work but it’s a step in the right direction. One of the issues with the current Storm logo is that it’s off balance. Putting it inside a shield helps.

I’ve gone back and forth with the new Storm logo since it was announced but overall I like it now. It still has a few easy to fix issues that professional designers should have picked up on before going ahead with it.

MugaB

Coach
None of these made by me,
I know the wests emblem was from GAZF, not sure who did the Easts, but i love these, and only added a few tweaks, but i wish these were the emblems for easts and wests
Sydney Roosters.png Wests Tigers.png

Last edited:
Russian rugby union,

new logo not a big fan
8m-mbz7s.jpg

sempmrh

Juniors
None of these made by me,
I know the wests emblem was from GAZF, not sure who did the Easts, but i love these, and only added a few tweaks, but i wish these were the emblems for easts and wests
View attachment 35812 View attachment 35813
GAZF absolutely nailed it with that Wests Tigers rebrand. It’s a perfect modernisation of two older logos. I understand that Wests Tigers want to move forward with their brand instead of referencing the past - but they clearly can do both.

MugaB

Coach
St.George Illawarra Dragons.png
Not sure that original dragons emblem needs an upgrade or something new, but one thing that bothers me with the current emblem is the dragon is at the forefront and is small, so i tried to mock up an emblem that has the dragon large, and be a bigger threat to a dragon slayer and also not lose St.George silhouette, the text could also be better regarding the "Dragons" at the bottom. I like to have the St.George Illawarra together not separated as in the current emblem, on the upper text too.
But as a first go at it i know i can improve on this in future, i might reverse the color on the border too, but i also wanted to keep red more prominent, and reversing it might not have the same look which possibly could make the dragon red, and i would prefer to keep it white
I might remove the "dragons text" next time i do a mock up of this

Last edited:

grouch

First Grade
View attachment 35839
Not sure that original dragons emblem needs an upgrade or something new, but one thing that bothers me with the current emblem is the dragon is at the forefront and is small, so i tried to mock up an emblem that has the dragon large, and be a bigger threat to a dragon slayer and also not lose St.George silhouette, the text could also be better regarding the "Dragons" at the bottom. I like to have the St.George Illawarra together not separated as in the current emblem, on the upper text too.
But as a first go at it i know i can improve on this in future, i might reverse the color on the border too, but i also wanted to keep red more prominent, and reversing it might not have the same look which possibly could make the dragon red, and i would prefer to keep it white
I might remove the "dragons text" next time i do a mock up of this
That's a yikes from me dude

Hey fellow jersey nerds, I've put together a website for my Newtown jersey collection:

newtownjetsjerseys.com - have a look and I welcome any feedback.

I'm planning on adding a blog in the near future where I look at the who wore the players jerseys I've got and where they went after their time with the Jets. Plus I've got a 2019 match worn jersey to add :)

sempmrh

Juniors
Hey fellow jersey nerds, I've put together a website for my Newtown jersey collection:

newtownjetsjerseys.com - have a look and I welcome any feedback.

I'm planning on adding a blog in the near future where I look at the who wore the players jerseys I've got and where they went after their time with the Jets. Plus I've got a 2019 match worn jersey to add :)
As someone who collects Storm jerseys (although my collection doesn’t come close to yours in terms of completeness), I have a lot of respect for what you’ve put together here. It inspires me to do something similar myself - but then I think about all the work it’ll take. Great job!

What on earth happened with that Sydney Airport logo in 2003?

MugaB

Coach
As someone who collects Storm jerseys (although my collection doesn’t come close to yours in terms of completeness), I have a lot of respect for what you’ve put together here. It inspires me to do something similar myself - but then I think about all the work it’ll take. Great job!

Same here in regards to respect, ive got a collection of panthers jerseys, and indeed newtown collection there is extensive

MugaB

Coach
That's a yikes from me dude
Yeah the more i looked at it, the more cartooney it looked, it lacked an emblem feel to it, so i started from scratch, basically dropped everything i didn't like, and made the original dragon stand out the centre, and ended up with this, as much as i wanted the knight on horseback to stand in front of the dragon, i just found it distracting, so kept it simple St.George Illawarra Dragons.png

Yeah it did take a fair while to put together and it was the first time that I've done anything like that.

That 2003 Airport jersey was used in the promotional shots when the sponsorship was announced but it wasn't ever used in games.

MugaB

Coach
20200204_115942.png
Lastly warriors, ive made tweaks and adjustments to most of the current Nrl emblems this past few weeks, this one is from their 20th anniversary mixed with the old original logo from 1995, i prefer them to be Auckland rather than NZ tho, it feels more specific. Who knows there might be another team in NZ in the future.
The only 2 other teams i haven't made a logo for are Rabbitohs and Bulldogs as i feel these are already emblems that are well created as at the current moment, and actually the Canterbury emblem was the reason i decided to post new mock up emblems as that was something i thought all teams should follow suit by.
South Sydney Rabbitohs.png Canterbury  Bankstown Bulldogs.png

Last edited:

kdalymc

Bench
ive posted a few times before about our charity team on the Gold Coast, we raise money for a young fella in a wheel chair, and he loves parra. this is our strips for 2020, we actually design both of these BEFORE the eels went with their scheme too... Entering a team in the NRL Masters on the GC in March too, so pretty excited about thatFull Kit-01(1).jpg Seniors Kit-01(1).jpg

wazdog

Juniors
The only 2 other teams i haven't made a logo for are Rabbitohs and Bulldogs as i feel these are already emblems that are well created as at the current moment, and actually the Canterbury emblem was the reason i decided to post new mock up emblems as that was something i thought all teams should follow suit by.
View attachment 35864 View attachment 35865

The logo above was refreshed in 2009 although its not really used anymore. The throwback merchandise has the pre-2009 logo on the left.

Not sure who did I but I really dig the logo on the right.

43d1d-ssr1.jpg

Latest posts