What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 Sharks rep players

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
First Game soon

For Maori All-Stars
Briton Nikora

For Indigenous All-Stars
Wade Graham
Jesse Ramien
Andrew Fifita (In doubt)

Special K

Coach
Raimen I think has the potential to be the next Justin Hodges without being the bell end. I just love him

lolesi

First Grade
Maybe its just me but the only rep games that count are origin games and test matches.

i think as a fan of your respective club that is a genuine belief for sure.

I’d say though for a player, these games would be a massive highlight for them to be a part of. Going into camp with your mates from other clubs, any financial bonuses and I guess the bragging rights at the end of your career to say what you played in as a player.

Maybe its just me but the only rep games that count are origin games and test matches.

Yep totally agree.

I can’t stand this early season bullshyte.

Even this 9’s tournament.

Seems like most clubs will be putting in a bunch of no names.

Why have it?

You’d think the NRL would have some provisions Clubs would have to follow to at least give the tournament some cred.

Seems the Clubs run the game not the NRL admin.

MilkShark

First Grade
Yep totally agree.

I can’t stand this early season bullshyte.

Even this 9’s tournament.

Seems like most clubs will be putting in a bunch of no names.

Why have it?

You’d think the NRL would have some provisions Clubs would have to follow to at least give the tournament some cred.

Seems the Clubs run the game not the NRL admin.
The 9's was good for like 1 year, the novelty has worn off now. The clubs know it means nothing so increasingly are withdrawing their best players from it, and thats fair enough in my opinion.

I just read earlier today Andrew Ryan is playing for the dogs in their 9's team. Its crazy.

Before too long the 9's will be just the fringe NRL players (it's already heading that way).

The all stars game is a nothing game too.

MilkShark

First Grade
i think as a fan of your respective club that is a genuine belief for sure.

I’d say though for a player, these games would be a massive highlight for them to be a part of. Going into camp with your mates from other clubs, any financial bonuses and I guess the bragging rights at the end of your career to say what you played in as a player.
The best players aren't seleceted for 9's and all stars. Its basically whoever is available and whoever the club is willing to risk in those games.

Origin and test matches are the very best Australian players we have.

The 9's and all stars are mickey mouse games.

myrrh ken

First Grade
Who should we offer up in the 9s team then?

Duges, Moyza, Boogs, Chad, Kennedy, Katoa and the rest from reserves.

MilkShark

First Grade
Who should we offer up in the 9s team then?

Duges, Moyza, Boogs, Chad, Kennedy, Katoa and the rest from reserves.
With the 9's you are either all in or all out.

By that I mean you either field your best team and try to get the cash by winning it.

Or you field the reserve grade team and see who impresses for the coming NRL season.

Latest posts