What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

When you die the Broncos want part of your estate

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
I dunno about my estate, but I'd gladly sell my soul to ensure that Darius never plays a game for us again.

Also, isn't Lang Park built on an old cemetery?

worlds-largest-rabbit-darius-jeff-fb__700.jpg

Darius World's Biggest Rabbit

Cannot get Wayne to buy?

Wizardman

First Grade
I find it absolutely bizarre and wrong. If people really want to give their estate to a sporting team, they will do so....and I wouldn't have a problem with that. To advertise it and give some incentives for doing so....different story altogether. Broncos can dress it up how they like, I find it unethical.

Perth Red

Post Whore
I find it absolutely bizarre and wrong. If people really want to give their estate to a sporting team, they will do so....and I wouldn't have a problem with that. To advertise it and give some incentives for doing so....different story altogether. Broncos can dress it up how they like, I find it unethical.

it’s not unusual for charities to encourage bequests but a profit making company? That is bizarre.

This Year?

Immortal
Damn girl. I’m about to thrown an Alien. This shyt f**kd
You're welcome to jump on the dragon bandwagon, but I like you and I wouldn't wish being a dragons fan upon anyone!
They should’ve based it on LU Bronco obsessives and whinging merkins and it would be never-ending income
Where do I sign up? I REALLY want a "f**k the Broncos" or "honk if you hate the Broncos" bumper sticker. It would make me smile every time I see one.

MKCS

Juniors
Even the incentives are kind of shitty. Put my name up on a board, give me some shit lanyards and a function every now and then where I can spend my time with others silly enough to sign up? No thanks.

THE CHAMP

First Grade
Even the incentives are kind of shitty. Put my name up on a board, give me some shit lanyards and a function every now and then where I can spend my time with others silly enough to sign up? No thanks.

You wouldn’t understand being a chooks supporter.