What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Te Maire Martin

TheFrog

Coach
Merrin back in Oz and this guy coincidently gets a bleed on the brain. Oh this is too much.
TeMaire played his last game in round 7 last year and has had this problem since then. Trent has lobbed back in town in recent weeks. I doubt there is a connection. If the rumour is true he did Trent a favour, wouldn't you think?

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
It is a brutal game we love.

I actually respect Ice Hockey more, brutal game with so much skill.

They will ban this in the end.

Take the time, this man has skills.

Mr. Shaman

First Grade
TeMaire played his last game in round 7 last year and has had this problem since then. Trent has lobbed back in town in recent weeks. I doubt there is a connection. If the rumour is true he did Trent a favour, wouldn't you think?

Wasn't TMM anyway, it was Moyza the dog.

Matua

Bench
Will Moylan fall ill too?

Good luck to Te Maire. After he showed so much promise early on I was hoping he'd do something in the Kiwis jersey, but I'll always remember him as a 2017 WC failure.
That's a bit harsh, the only one to remember as a 2017 WC failure is that idiot coach.

Vee

First Grade
In a minority of one apparently but I never rated him more than a good support who knew when to turn up to finish.

Spot On

Coach
In a minority of one apparently but I never rated him more than a good support who knew when to turn up to finish.

Like a lot of Penrith playets that debuted around the same time - they were not as good as most thought they were going to be.

That's a bit harsh, the only one to remember as a 2017 WC failure is that idiot coach.

Hmm plus SJ, and Adam Blair (gum chewing ffs) tbh. I can't let those 2 off the hook. Probably a bit harsh on my part in regards to TMM, but my only memory of him in the black n white is that tournament unfortunately.